Hankey's Toys Large Cody Cachet Dildo with Vac-U-Hole 25% Off

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Cassie Jane, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Cassie Jane

Cassie Jane Active member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Hmmm... Are you sure? Are you from Australia? Otherwise how would you know? Do some people spell Australia "Oztralia"? Just seems a little weird to me. But of course I'm not from there and don't know anyone who is. I know those Aussies (Ozzies?) have a strange way of talking though so I wouldn't put it past them to come up with a strange nickname for their own country. :D

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    please @Cassie Jane yes i think so cos as well the folks that have come from Australia they calls them Ozzies. i dont know why tho.

3. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    Well I saw this post got over 600 views. Too bad there's not a few more interested parties. I swear this toy is still in like new condition. Seeking a new home...

4. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Mesmerizing

5. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    Can't stop looking

Cassie Jane likes this.
  6. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    Okay? Wanna get it? I hope to put up a video review sometime soon.

7. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    I guess maybe I should suggest "make best offer" or "OBO" (or best offer)???

8. jlovescuck

jlovescuck Active member

Local Time:
    i may be interested

Cassie Jane likes this.
  9. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    I check this regularly if you have any questions. Just let me know! :)

10. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    I think it will probably cost too much in shipping to ship to Australia. Maybe Canada but I think I'd rather limit shipping to within the continental USA, Alaska or Hawaii only for ease and simplicity..

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    @davidcarp. ooh. please how big and long is your willy now then.

12. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    Still nobody seriously interested ??? Well I plan to put up a video review of this toy soon so keep an eye out for when that happens. Also a little encouragement on the same if you want to see it would be helpful at least just a little..

13. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    Lol !i!i! :)

14. Cteddy

Cteddy New member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Still available?
    Would you ship to Canada?

15. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    Yes, I might be willing to do so. But then the shipping would cost extra.

16. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    I'm thinking of doing a raffle for this toy. I think I will sell raffle tickets for $1 each. I will probably sell 220 tickets total. Anyone can buy as many raffle tickets as they want until they sell out and the drawing is hosted. The more you buy they higher your odds of winning. If I can raise $220 this will allow me to get a replacement in the jelly soft style of silicone that I am wanting. I need to find a website that hosts online raffles. This will also allow me to cover shipping to anywhere in the USA, the original cost of the toy and a suitable replacement in the same size that fits my girly needs and desires. To each their own... :p

17. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    Hmmmm...

I actually initially just posted this message to the wrong thread. I actually meant to post it over here... Would anyone who has commented on or is following this thread be interested in a donation raffle to win this item? I simply need to raise around $200 in order to purchase a replacement in the softer silicone I prefer, plus an additional $20 to cover shipping and handling to get this to whomever wins it. In this case I would need to sell 220 raffle tickets at $1 each.

If you only wanted to donate a dollar that would get you one ticket and a 1:220 odds of winning. Hey that's much better than the lottery! If you were willing to donate $5 or $10 that would get you 5 or 10 tickets respectively to increase your odds considerably. Donating $11 would increase your odds to 1 in 20 chance, and $22 for example would give you a 1 in 10 chance of winning etc., etc. Anybody that donates would simply need to send me an email stating the amount of your donation. After $220 is raised I would put all the emails into a hat and draw a winner. If you win I would simply contact you to get a good mailing address and then ship you the toy.

Does this sound interesting to anyone? If so I guess I would setup a go-fund-me page or something of the like. Maybe there will not be interest in this but up until now it seems that there has not been much interest by anyone seriously interested in purchasing. The only other option I have thought of is that Mr. Hankey's has a program where you can post a review video to earn a free toy after it gets 3000 views. I figured that maybe I could offer to do a contest with that for anyone who views my review video and wants to send me a good email address. Then once I got my 3000 views I could assign a number to every email I receive and plug the range into a random number generator to select the winner. Either way, somebody's going to win, it just that the first way will likely be much faster and the odds will be much higher. Plus it will likely take months or even a year or more before my review video hits 3000 views. But I guess that's still an option.

Please will anyone who reads this let me know what you think of these ideas? Or if you have another idea please let me know. Maybe I could keep the donation raffle to no more than 44 tickets at $5 each. Then that would increase everyone's odds. At $11 per ticket then anyone who donates would have a 1:20 chance. Or perhaps I could just sell 10 tickets at $22 each for a 1:10 chance. Thanks for checking this out. Have a nice evening! :)

18. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    Still have this in case anyone is still interested. I know this thread is getting a little bit old but it's still available... :)

19. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    Don’t think people want to buy a second hand dildo. Hankeys toys are very good though.

20. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    #45 Cassie Jane, Jul 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    Well they may not want to, but these are made from 100% platinum silicone so that means they can be boiled or soaked in bleach water and are completely non-pourous. SO, and I would make sure to do that before ever shipping this out. Besides it's virtually unusued. Most people don't mind having sex with someone who has potentially had sex with multiple sex partners so long as they know they are "clean". But with a platinum silicone sex toy there is ZERO possibility of transmitting an STD. This stud has only met up with one partner since he was a virgin and he used a condom and has had a couple good long hot baths since then, so I don't think anyone has anything to worry about. Cody is a good guy and he will treat you right, whoever you are whom he finally shacks up with be it girl or boi. :)

21. cardeals145

cardeals145 Active member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    You might try selling it on reddit in the r/usedsextoys sub. This kind of thing is bought and sold there all the time.

Cassie Jane likes this.
  22. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    #47 Cassie Jane, Jan 7, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
    Wow, with a quick search there are literally 100's of online stores selling sex toys aka dildos, not to mention amazon. Also Hankey's sells smaller toys than the one I posted. This one I posted is one of their large sizes but they also make medium and small version of the same shaped toys. They also have an extra small collection of many of their toys than all come in a bubble gum pink color. As to how people use larger sized toys, well to put it simply, it takes practice. But if you have sex on any regular basis with guys who are above average in size to well endowed then it's not that much of a leap to want to play with large toys. One of my first boyfriends had a 7" dick which I thought was huge at the time but that pretty much set the standard for me and I've just been kind of a size queen ever since. It's also fun to fantasize about playing with extra large cocks. But in truth if you don't practice with larger toys at your own pace then if you do ever get lucky enough to be with a man with a 9 to 10 inch cock, then you had better be ready for it!

Me personally, I have placed with English cucumbers which can be really fun and get really nice and fat to stretch you good and wide. And English cucumbers can easily get to be 12" long. So when I finally figured out I could fit a good 10 to 11 inches up inside me, it was only natural to want to try and find a dildo with similar dimensions, with balls of course. The one thing about playing with toys anally is that unless they have a flange at the end, it's possible to accidentally have one slip all the way in and go deep. And once you have that happen, you figure out that you never want it to happen again! Because not only can it be scary, but it can also HURT and be difficult to get back out all on your own, though not impossible. Yes, I've had it happen before and would never want it to happen again! Yikes! I think one time it even happened with a cucumber. Just imagine not only the pain but embarrassment of having to go into an emergency room and trying to explain what has happened to you. Luckily I never had to myself!

So yeah -- no, once you gain that kind of experience with large objects and vegetables, you realize that you need to invest in some real quality professional toys that are made with clean materials. Silicone toys can last a lifetime I think if you take good care of them. My only problem was with this one was that I didn't get any silicone samples before hand to test the firmness to figure out how hard or soft I needed it to be. And since Hankey's toys are single density, that matters even more. I just assumed, and that was my mistake. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful toy. If it was just the next grade softer silicone I almost certainly wouldn't be selling it but shagging myself on a regular basis with it instead. The shaft of this one actually feels rather flexible and squishy but for me it's really the head that's too stiff. If you can imagine the round end of a cucumber since I've already used that as an example, this medium-firm Cody Cachet toy to me seems actually almost as stiff or "firm" in the tip of the head as an actual cucumber, or at least one that is a little on the squishy side, and that's just too firm for me personally. But somebody else who's just a little more flexible or whom is into regular fisting might just really love it. Also I think a larger sized woman who has naturally just more space between her pelvic bones could simply accommodate and be able to enjoy this larger size much more easily.

I have yet to do a video review for this toy but one is coming soon; maybe within the next few days to a week from now. Once I do it, I will be posting up a link to that review here. The thing is that Mister Hankey's Toys has a special promotion where if you buy a toy from them and then do a video review for it and get 3000+ views, they give you a coupon to get your next one free. So right now that's my plan to how I'm going to try and get this one replaced. But in the mean time, it's still for sale. Also once the review goes up I plan to put up a give-send-go or "go fund me" page for people who watch my review to donate a buck to help me try and get a replacement sooner. In that case if I can get $1 donations, I'm going to suggest that anyone who donates a dollar send me an email to enter my raffle. At the end once I raise approximately $250, I plan to put the emails of all the contributors who donated who want to participate "in a hat" and do a drawing to raffle off this toy. Anyone who donates will get one ticket per dollar donated. So from all the people who donate, one lucky winner will be receiving this toy at a deeply reduced discount or near virtually free of charge. Shipping to have the toy sent to you will then be taken care of by the proceeds of the donation campaign.

Ultimately at the very least, even if the toy is too big or firm for whomever receives it, you could use it as a conversation starter or keep it on your fireplace mantle as an art object. Thank you for your interest. RobySul. As a final mention, once I make my video review, I may also put this up for sale on ebay or an alternative site I found that actually amazingly allows people to sell their used platinum silicone sex toys. I that here found here by simply searching for what I was looking for: https://www.squeakycleantoys.com/ -- Also it looks like that one reddit "cardeals145" just suggested: "https://www.reddit.com/r/usedsextoys/" may be a good option. And thank you for that suggestion by the way! So but anyways, if I manage to get up a donations page but also manage to put it up for sale elsewhere and sell it for enough to replace it then that will change matters. If I sell it before I raise enough to replace it, then I will cancel the donation page and have everyone's donation refunded, because I'm an honest person. However if I raise enough in donations to replace it and by that time still haven't sold it, then the ads to sell it are coming down and it will simply be raffled off as described. If I get my 3000 video review views before either it sells or I raise the donations to replace it, I will also then most likely just raffle it off based on whoever donated assuming the donations are at least enough to cover shipping to get it to you. I think this covers all my bases. If I left something out please let me know. Thank you! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

C.J.

23. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @Cassie Jane - just FYI, those posts that didn't seem to make sense are spam posts, you'll notice they all include a link to some other site. The first one has since been deleted, but the next 2 or 3 are still there.

24. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    #49 Cassie Jane, Jan 8, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
    I'm a stickler for correcting my own typos - :p

25. Deleted member 109485

you still have this ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice