Hands off!!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MissCharlotte, Aug 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Someone already said Kitchen safe...but they didnt really explain how it works....its a sealed container on a timer...you mentioned you tied him up or chained him so he couldnt reach you....but you got annoyed because you had to get up to release him....well simply put the keys in the kitchen safe and set the timer to correspond with 5 minutes before he is meant to wake up....easy.....

as a punishment if he is moaning too much....put something for him to lie on the floor (ok being kind) and use a short length of chain with a padlock and lock his cock to the bed leg...along with kitchen safe ....chain being short enough he cant get up onto the bed...lol..

Mistress and I use kitchensafe all the time...they are fantastic.

MissCharlotte likes this.
  2. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    My master keeps me dressed in famine attire at all times and securely lock in chastity. At bed time, I am required to make her happy and then go to my bed for the night, it is always her choice as what I am required to do. She has complete control of me, my chastity device is always fully electrically charged for her use, and she can administer pleasure or pain. I must keep her happy at all times; I would never do anything that would encourage her displeasure. Better living through technology

MissCharlotte likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice