Handling drips (pads?)

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by RHer, Jul 12, 2018.

1. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    My wife and I are currently playing with a full belt. It's only been about two weeks, so we're still learning what works.

Because of the tube design, when I pee quite a bit does not drain immediately. Depending on what I'm doing, significant pant-darkening drops may still come out quite a while later.

Browsing the forums, I see occasional mentions of using pads in underwear to absorb drops. A lot of it seems... well... fetishistic, though... wearing the pad to wear the pad, rather than functional. At least, that's what comes up in searches.

So... do people actually use pads to handle this?

If so... what kind of pads? Your wife's period pads? Or do you buy longer, or more absorbent, or a different kind of pad? What kind of underwear works to hold the pads? Do you wear them all the time, or just when drips would be embarassing?

What is the reality, vs the fantasy?

Thanks.

soforo likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    well some folks who have been locked in a cage for a long long time get little dribble of mess coming out and a good idea to stop it making your knickers nasty is to put a pantie liner inside so it dont stain your knickers.

Lann likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    They always used to say "no matter how much you shake, you never get the last drop". In my case that's true, even wiping, there's always something left! So a pad is always required. I personally use always dailies, long plus. They are not bulky at all but are big enough to protect in case of movement. I must say I do get a slightly kinky enjoyment from having to sit to pee and needing to use a pad but then so does Mrs Chaste. The fact is though, I do need them! All part of the game in our relationship!

Lann likes this.
  4. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Plus you cam enjoy the humiliation of buying panty liners at the store :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice