Halloween is cumming - one sub certainly won't be...

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Oct 31, 2022.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Halloween nicely coincides with the end of Locktober...and also brings out the wicked side of me more than usual... so, what do you think you deserve an erotic Trick or an erotic Treat?
    Or do you even know the difference anymore, there's only one way to find out...
    DryNightmare promo3.jpg
    Anthologies.jpg
    Seasonal Erotica for Halloween entitled 'The Femdom Coven' to 'Enjoy' today and forever more, on the free Kindle App for iOS & Android devices on AMAZON. From the makers of the Silver Pigtail-winning 'He Will Obey', it features a not-so-sweet 16 stories of the Ghoulish, Gothic and so erotic! Kneel, submit, and be thoroughly enchanted, for none can resist The Femdom Coven!

My submission into the Anthology is titled: **Dry Nightmare**
    This is the one where in sharing with Verity all the gory details of a chilling dream, featuring both her boyfriend Brad and her slave foofoo; Nikki discovers much to her horror, she'd actually experienced the opposite of a Wet Dream - a Dry Nightmare...
    Woman-having-a-nightmare.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice