Halfway between a ball trap and a belt?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by slimswitch, Aug 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    I have one of those Chinese belts based on steel cables which can only be adjusted when the device is unlocked, and it's a clever design but the front piece is far, far too bulky. I like my ball trap device, but pull-out is obviously an issue. I wondered about a possible chastity belt design that combines the two to build something more lightweight than a belt but more secure than a ball trap.

I'm imagining that as part of the metal that goes behind the balls, there's a metal column going from the top of your pubes to your navel, and steel cable attaching to the top that goes all around your body to hold that column tight against you. That way you wouldn't be able to push the whole thing forwards in order to pull out.

To hold the ball ring even tighter to your body, you could also have cables running from the bottom of the ring around your body back to the same point on the column.

I have some detailed ideas on how the whole thing is secured which I can go into if folk are interested.

Would this work? Does anything like this already exist? Thanks!

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    A drawing would be interesting...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice