Hair removal

Discussion in 'Crossdressing in all its variations' started by annual2007, Jan 7, 2018.

1. annual2007

annual2007 Active Member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I just used some Deet for men to remove hair from the upper outside parts of my thighs, as a bit of a tester. It worked but not fully and could do with another go at it before moving onto other areas. How long should I use it before I try again on the same areas? I have had no reaction to the first attempt.
    Thanks

2. Sashauk

Sashauk Active Member

Surrey UK
    Local Time:
    I think you mean VEET! Deet is an insect repellent which probably would not be a lot of good removing hair. :)

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    I have been using the Dees IPL hair removal system. Much more effective than the Veet, as it works towards being permanently hairless.

Ridnbttm likes this.
  4. firemandcb

firemandcb Member

Local Time:
    Ive had,no luck finding a chemical hair removal product that works as required.

Waxing is great but expensive.

I bought a “Bak”razor off amazon and have had very good results.

5. Lakeman

Lakeman Active Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    I recently bought a smoothskin brand IPL and have done four treatments on my stomach, upper arms and shoulders. Great results so far, much less hair. I’m confident with more treatments I’ll be able to get rid of all the hair.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Just ordered a silkn flash and go, will update results.

Garth likes this.
  7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    There are a few devices around these days that appear to promise repeated use over a quite short time will remove even pubic hair permanently.

I am given to wonder if anyone who has used any them would please be willing to share details of their results.

Breathe likes this.
  8. alan13

alan13 New Member

SoCal
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I had laser hair removal treatment professionally done on my groin and crack, 6 treatments about 5 years ago. It was not 100% but got most of the way there, let's say 98%. Since then the hair has grown back some, still not much, but I do my own follow up with a Flash and Go. It works. All and all I am pretty darn smooth down there. I have used the Flash and Go to clean up my pits and chest hair as well, a good investment.

9. Kikki

Kikki Well-Known Member

Maid
    Norway
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    For a year and a half I have been using a Philips Lumea IPL machine and I am quite satisfied with the result. I have done 5-6 treatments and the hair is reduced signficantly. The black hair seems to be removed permanently and the lighter hair comes back. I excpect to do up to 10-15 treatments before i am finished and can maintain the light hair that is left quite easily with shaving.

The treatments take time, partience is needed.

riffhard99 and Breathe like this.
  10. Breathe

Breathe Wife, Owner, Dom/me, and KH of _and_smile

United States
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I suck at shaving for the most part, and it doesn't last long enough for the effort I put in. I adore the results of waxing too, but it is terribly expensive. I've gotten mixed results with epilators.

Quite curious about these long-term product reviews. Definitely watching this space! If it works for you boys, it should work for My wiry self, too. ;)

11. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Well-Known Member

Key Holder extraordinaire
    Spain
    Local Time:
    We actually all shave. Ian has to, or hairs get caught which is very ouchy. We do because we like to. Mutual shaving is fun ;)

12. Turma

Turma Active Member

Work at IT
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Standard Method - Razor -

Use some one Way Razor to get rid of the "long" Hairs. After remove the long stuff switch to a epilator and go over the shaved areas.

After that you will have some free time of shave for 3-4 Weeks. After that the epilator "alone" could be used because there should be only short hair left.

Cheap - Efficient - and if you get Skin irritation use some normal Body Lotion or Stuff you get at the Drug Store.

There you should talk to a employee - cleary say that you have removed Hair by Shave + Epliator and also rember to say that you need some lotion useable for whole body include genital area they will help you to find the right treatment than ;)

13. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    I'm in the middle of laser removal. I got underarm and full Brazilian treatment. The underarms is working great. Still getting some growth in pubic area.

14. Kikki

Kikki Well-Known Member

Maid
    Norway
    Local Time:
    I have done laser removal several times as well as IPL and my experince is that nothing removes all hair permanently, not even after several treatments! Most of the black hair is removed permanently, but there are still some black hair and a lot of light hair that refuse to loose the battle. However now after many treatments the hair is relatively easy to shave and I not longer get blisters and skin irritasjon after shaving and IPL treatments :) Lots of body scrub and body lotion is needed.

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok, it’s only been 2 zaps with the silkn flash ngo and will say I can see some results.

I am only using it from knee up(skipping lower leg, I don’t grow a lot of hair there anyway).

Noticed it has taken awhile for the normal regrowth, in fact some areas I haven’t gotten any yet in 2 weeks. That’s saying something for my upper legs, I’m one of those kind of people that have two or more hairs growing out of the same pore.

The pain is almost nonexistent, creates a slight sting if you hit a longer hair that was missed when shaving is all. I was using it on the highest setting.

Cons....it’s almost impossible to keep track of where you zapped and where you didn’t. I didn’t want to overlap and burn myself so didn’t even attempt the back of thighs or bottom. Maybe a mirror. The plastic frame of the gun around the light source is about a quarter inch, so it’s hard to determine coverage. Maybe if I pressed it tightly, the indentation would stay long enough to know where I just was.

Groin and chest seem to be not as easy to zap, not nearly as noticeable as my thighs.

So far so good, I’m fairly impressed with the results so far.

16. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    Just started a professional laser removal. One session down and five more to go. Doing everything except head.

17. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    So, we started using the DEES IPL at the start of January. Of course we always shave before we use it. While we are finding that this has not totally removed all hair, it has done a lot to virtually eliminate it in some areas and leave it very thinned out and much slower to return in others. My Bride and I use it on each other, usually once a week, on occasion twice a week. The machine we have is very nice, with five different settings, if it hurts too much just turn it down a level. She gets many laughs out of seeing me wince when she does my back side. I use it on my face as well and it gets my skin feeling smoother than any shave, which she notices and loves as well. This is time well spent doing something together that I love for my Bride to keep Her beautiful and we are happy with the results overall. Sometimes ends with me using my tongue to see if I missed any spots.

18. Khrissi

Khrissi Member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    waxing is best,and if you sign up at salon for course of it,its lot cheaper.
    I have been waxing every so often for 15 years and now almost hairfree.
    I do sometimes use veet with coconut oil in summer,,bikini season.
    If you want to do your "junk" try using facial depiltory cream,just watch you dont get in crack or on tip

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Am somewhat excited about the progress so far. This isn’t going to be a one and done, but I can see that it is working, and that eventually hair free life is in the future.

Thighs which are the most course and noticeable are showing signs of hair not attempting to regrow. My pubic area, which I had thought this wouldn’t even come close to doing anything about, definitely have spots and patches where hair is not coming back. Amazing, I thought that was not going anywhere.

So I’m guessing 3 to 4 more months and it should be mostly gone, except where some of the greys have popped up, those are there for good I’m afraid. All in all, pretty good results without any pain. A lil time consuming though.

danijean001 likes this.
  20. siestasmooth

siestasmooth New Member

owner
    Local Time:

As a competitive swimmer/bicyclist/triathlete I have been shaving since late puberty. Pubes and pits were trimmed short. Following a bad case of road rash About 15 years ago I developed a septic form of folliculitis. A year and a half on IV antibiotics and I found the very earliest versions of laser treatments. Been through 4 different technologies and the latest version is more than worth it. I am hairless from the ears down and wouldn't have it any other way. My clothes feel a lot better; my partners can't keep their hands off of me, and perhaps most important it has really forced me to keep my body in really good shape. I'm totally male and being hairless makes me work to stay that way----lots of people think I'm 20 years younger than I am.

The darker the hair, the better the laser treatments work. I'm blonde and blue eyed so I still develop a lot of peach fuzz but its a once a month clean up. That shave down becomes the base of an extremely erotic afternoon or weekend--the possibilities are endless.

Laser treatments have been the single best lifestyle choice I have made. Its expensive but very worth it.

danijean001 and Nicoftime like this.
  21. Sub Dave

Sub Dave Member

Submissive Transsexual
    North Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    The herbal supplements my KH has me on have decreased my facial shaving from daily to weekly, legs barely existent, chest from daily to weekly but soft and shaves off easily

danijean001 likes this.
  22. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California - Bay Area
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    What supplements

23. Sub Dave

Sub Dave Member

Submissive Transsexual
    North Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Evanense
    Androease, Feminol 2.0, Evanense ES

danijean001 likes this.
  24. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I hate my body hair. I am currently shaving my body but within a day I am all stubby again and hate that too. If I let it grow I am as hairy as robin Williams was.
    At one point in my life I had regular full body waxing. That worked better but took a long time and pretty expensive.

I kind of want to invest in body hair lasering but again expensive and generally not permanent.

Shaving is further complicated due to me developing quite a few skin tags. I hate them.

25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So far...laser silkn flash and go

Legs and thighs...very impressed. After a few sessions there are large gaps of hairless areas. Thighs especially were an issue, most pores actually had two hairs coming out. Now it is almost gone. Will need to do it more before they are all gone but after a week of not shaving it still looks like it’s hairless even though I can feel with my hand it is not.

Pubic area...definitely some areas of hair not coming back and certainly doesn’t grow back as fast(was stubble after a day now I can go a week)

Belly... I don’t think it has made anything permanent yet, but it takes over a week for stubble to appear now. Impressed.

Chest...super impressed. Hair around nipples all gone except some stragglers, middle of chest has portions that aren’t growing back at all, and the hair that does grow back takes a week to show.

Will be completely hair free from chin to toes by summer time if current progress continues.

NotSoMuch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice