had anyone seen the new devices on Steelworxx?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Hannibal, May 4, 2014.

1. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Yes, thank you, because I like this device. (I may be considered same latter).
    I am confused:
    1. Holes small for Q-tip?
    2. Does the padlock bites?
    3. Does the hood prevented slide, and stress on the piercing?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    how does it feel when you get aroused? any pinching? I really like this device and wonder how the securo #2 feels and how hard that thing must be to put on.

3. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm confused...I'm trying to measure myself for one of these and he mentions finding the circumferences of the 'acorn' and the shaft behind the acorn. But then underneath he provides available sizes in what appear to be the diameters. It looks like the numbers he gives for the available sizes go from shaft to acorn (not the other way around), right?

I have some skin friendly amalgam around here, I'm tempted to take a flaccid cast, make a plaster positive and just mail that to him when I'm ready to order. "Make it from this? Thanks."

4. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    @lock667
    The correct diameter - the most important thing for tube-style devices.
    The site Lori has ideas how to measure the diameter. (This can only be done with a piece of tube!)

5. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I was just going to use calipers since I have them around anyway, but my late might measurements were just across with a ruler.

A couple of cheap plastic pipe fittings would save a lot of money down the road though.

6. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    @lock667 I know exactly what you mean - I must have measured a dozen times! Here's what I worked out after reading both the German and English pages.

You are right in that he gives shaft to acorn (I love that it translates from glans to acorn) measurements. Took me a little time to figure that. Also he asks you to measure in circumference then transfer that to diameter. He seems to make four sizes - you decide which one is the best fit I suppose.

Here's what I ordered with measurements so you can see if it helps you make sense of things:

Measurements are :
    Circumference of relaxed acorn: 110mm
    Length of relaxed acorn: 30mm + 10mm = 40 mm
    Circumference behind acorn: 100mm

I think this works out to be the 30mm to 35mm size?

PA Lock Diameter is 5mm

PA is set about 25mm from tip so maybe I need the 18mm diameter lock?

Would I have changed anything? Well maybe I might have gone for a 16mm lock rather than 18mm. This would have moved less maybe - but I think it's probably not going to make that much difference.

@ineverknew I've had it on a little over 24 hours now. Worked a night shift last night, I have a fairly active job involving climbing in and out of a car and a fair bit of lifting and shifting. Very little pinching once I'd got it positioned right. A bit of 'sticking' to skin more than anything but a little 'genital husbandry' soon sorted that. I've been sleeping today and did get the usual night time swelling - no troubles at all. Examining it just now there's a little bit of skin protruding out of the bottom, it maybe needs to settle, I'm not sure - time will tell. As for the Securo 2 I would think if you're able to thread the lock it would be very comfortable - I did consider it but decided that the lock wouldn't be as effective - it looks like it could be easily defeated and my gf wouldn't consider anything like that.

Overall I'm very happy with it. I can hardly tell I'm wearing it most of the time and I'm only getting the odd pinch which I do think is just 'settling in'.

@HZX 1. Yes, I reckon you could get a q-tip (I'm guessing this is US for cotton bud) down there. The slots are just big enough if you really wanted to clean stuff. I'd say that at least a weekly 'deep clean' would be the way forward combined with a good soaping between. I'd guessing a lot of long term wearers do this anyway.

2. Padlock does move and I have had a nip or two. Nothing major and, as I've mentioned, it's been solved by positioning junk correctly. I'm fairly active and I've had very little problem.

3. Mine is a good snug fit and when I put it on it did hang quite happily without the lock - I've not felt that it's being held in place with the lock at all. If anything I've thought that the lock is simply there to stop me taking it off.

Hope all this helps peeps!

M

lock667 likes this.
  7. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Ok, I've been in it since Sunday evening so that's 5 days nearly. It's been the best purchase ever! I've had zero pinching once I'd had it on for a day and the only thing I get it skin sticking to the metal which is usually solved with a little jiggling now and again. Comfort wise it's been amazing. As for cleaning it's been very easy. Seem to be able to get water in the top and sides without really trying. There's no smells emanating and I feel clean. The slots provide good ventilation so I feel aired and not sweaty at all.

Hope this helps!

M

8. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Have you tried to "defeat" the device's purpose yet?

9. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Only a half hearted attempt in the name of reviewing it! The head stays inside the tube so there is only the base of the shaft to stimulate. This I found to be quite unfulfilling!

I wear a device not for long term denial but to prevent play when my gf isn't around as I work nights so often find myself alone all day! Wearing a cage helps her know I'm being good!

guest 2942 and lock667 like this.
  10. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Bit of an update for you. To stop the padlock moving round I've invested in a cheap 8mm ear stretcher ring that slips over the padlock shaft to hold the padlock away from the cage.

I'll pop a photo up later.

11. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @maff2k, any update on how things are going with this device?

12. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I haven't worn the device for some weeks. We drifted away from chastity. I replaced the cage with a steel ring and we carried on with life until I noticed that my piercing had migrated! This was a little alarming and I took the ring out.

Wearing the device didn't cause me any trouble. I have other issues! At present we're not really doing anything and I'm not wearing any ring.

Sorry it's not better news.

13. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    sorry to hear that :(

14. guest 2942

Local Time:
    bummer. I hope it turns out ok.

15. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Little update

My migrating piercing seemed to stabalise so back into the cage. All seemed well until yestetday. Cage on, off to work.

Things felt ok then there was a little pinch. Thought nothing of it, when I went to the loo later there was evidence of bleeding but all seemed ok. Carried on with my day.

At bed time I removed the cage and examined things. Looks like it's pulled a little. I think, despite the fact that I found it really comfortable and it didn't cause the initial migration, I'm going to have to return to ball-trap design.

I'm not happy about this. Ball-trap don't really work for me but hey ho.

16. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Hey there!

Can I please ask.... What are the problems you have with a trapped ball device...?

I skimmed... but didn't see them other than the OP saying there were problems....

Was interested to know... :) And was going to suggest a PA secured trapped ball device... But might not work if the problems are too great!!! :oops:

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

17. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I suspect that my ball-trap problems were down to poor fit. On getting hard the whole cage would try to tear my balls off. Not good. I would imagine a smaller cage would sort this.

I have a very active job that involves jumping in and out of cars and trucks with a lot of twisting and lifting. I found the trap device would occassionally try to castrate me!

My trap device was a cheap import. I would think a custom one would work for me better.

Think I'm going to have to sort something asimy GF isn't at all impressed that I'm free and unsupervised!

18. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    KK....

I asked cos I wear a Lori's and it is singularly THE best device I have ever owned!!!! Very secure and comfy (but a tad heavy...)

I wore a cheap import for a LONG time and when happy with the fit spent up on the Lori's...

Best thing I ever did chastity-wise!!!

I hope you find some success in your device hunt!!!

J.

19. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Should have added Lori 8C-so a trapped ball device!!

Sorry!

J.

20. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Just curious, what do you look for to identify that it's migrating?

Oh, and btw, it looks like the new version of the Tube Jacket was popular enough to make it to the official line up :D

21. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    The hole has moved and stretched in size. Approx movement of 1cm and sized up to about 6mm.

Enough to make me remove all jewellery and not think about cage again :(

New tube jacket is cool!

22. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    Any new updates o n the securo? I to have issue with trapped ball devices (I turtle, which leads to them being easily escaped)

I was pierced last year specifically with the plan to get something like the securo.
    And healing time is almost up, so order time is almost here . And I was wondering if anyone has actually managed long term wear in one

23. diapered_sub

diapered_sub sissy slut of my wife

near Grenoble, France
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Hi All,
    No new reviews or opinions about long term wearing these devices, especially on uncut guys ? Really interested by a Securo 2 cage or Tube Jacket 02 for a next device ...

24. ampallang4

ampallang4 Member

Local Time:
    I've been wearing a Chinese copy of the Securo 1 for a week now and for me it's a lot more comfortable than the balltrap devices i tried. I'm uncut and with the combination of balltrap and cage had stubborn edema problems.

No issues so far, but i'm stuck in this device until the Lori i just ordered arrives, so i should be finding out how it works longer term

NightA likes this.
  25. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    Where, if you don't mind me asking, did you find the knock off, I'd be interested in trying a cheap version for a bit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice