Guidelines for the general chat room

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by L-u-c-y, Dec 10, 2018.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    #1 L-u-c-y, Dec 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Years ago the chat rooms used to be much busier, but a combination of crude talk, penis photos and endless sissy chat put a lot of people off. In an attempt to encourage more people to join the chat room I have made these guidelines.

No one is offended by sissies or crossdressing, if they were they wouldn’t be here, but the room is often full of talk about these subjects by 1 or 2 people and it can be very boring if you are not into it. There is a separate room specially for this, if you can take dressing talk there it would be a great help. : )

Please be aware that the general chat room is viewable to non members of the site. I think the best way would be to treat the general chat room as a pub or bar, these are also adult places but you still choose your words carefully in front of strangers. If your conversation becomes more kinky you might take it to a different room or quiet area of the bar. No one wants to stop you having fun or censor you, just take it to the appropriate place.

The chat room might be the first area new members and guests visit, some might be only interested in chastity, some might be the vanilla wives of members. if they are greeted with talk about castration, pegging and sissification they might not come back again, so please take subjects to the relevant rooms. (The other rooms are not visible to non members.)

We have different forums for different subjects so it makes sense to have different rooms for different subjects. When anyone enters the chat room they are automatically taken to the general chat room, there is no option to change this.

I have created some mean, cruel and unreasonable chat bots to remind people of these guidelines, trying to annoy the chat bots is a fruitless and childish exercise. : )

In an ideal world there would not need to be any guidelines. In an ideal world the rooms would have a moderator, but as this is a free site we have to rely on self moderation.

Don’t ask me for a list of things you can and can’t talk about, just use logic. : )

Finally, yes this is an adult site, but adults should be able to use common sense.

2. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds cool and logic to me - thanks for all the effort! :cool:
    Oh and not to forget: I'm just wearing this cute little - naaaawwww - just goofing around! :rolleyes::p
    And I love the idea of calling it a Pub! ;)

L-u-c-y likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    the pub analogy is a good one.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  4. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Tea Room perhaps for the sissies to retreat to? :)

HeavyFeather and L-u-c-y like this.
  5. Feather Falling

Feather Falling New member

Local Time:
    I must confess I have found some of the conversations to go in directions that I can’t really relate to so have to step back. So it makes perfect sense L-U-C-Y.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice