Guardian for HT v3

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by mikestce, Jul 11, 2018.

1. mikestce

mikestce Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Did anyone try any types of guardian for HT v3 small?

1. Guardian with the rubber pegs
    [​IMG]

2. Guardian without rubber pegs
    [​IMG]

What is your experience? Is any of them worth buying?

2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    I have the new design....which does not use the rubber things....and was not very expensive

www.lockeduplove.net you can add another size or design for $10....try a couple :)

3. mikestce

mikestce Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Is it secure? Which one do you use? Slim or thick? Plain or rough? Thanks for the info.

4. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    I bought both the slim and wife smooth style (non ridge style which i believe are for non circumcised men). In essence the Guardian attaches to the tube and "decreases" the diameter of the tube and also "wedges" against the head of the clitty. I have tried both....and for right now the "slim" is more comfortable whereas for right now the "wide smooth" makes the tube too small. I would advise for $10 more getting "both." When I first got my HT i sized myself correctly with a 45mm ring.....but after one year I discovered that due to shrinkage i needed a 40mm which i currently use with the slim Guardian. I guess i can foresee the day when I may need the 36mm...but in the interim...the Guardian suits me great. :)

5. Locked Up Tony

Designer
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Local Time:
    I have looked at their website and I just don't see how the Guardian is supposed to hold on @sissy_connie . It looks to me that you can slide it off while wearing the holy trainer. It also seems that the penis could still be pulled out and pushed back in.

Am I wrong that this is really just to make it painful, or possibly super painful, to execute a pullout? I mean after I cum my penis gets really small and pliable so in theory if I pulled out, had an orgasm, I could just easily reinsert? Am I missing something here??

Anyone else tried the Guardian?

sissy_connie likes this.
  6. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    I'm trying it now. Two weeks ago had the slim with teeth. I tried tugging a bit for a pullout and quickly experienced excruciating pain with no progress. But also experienced substantial pain with nocturnal erections and when unlocked for cleaning at end of week I found that it had broken the skin right behind the corona (looked like 4 small puncture wounds).

Took a week off to heal (and wait for next hygiene unlocking). I'm just finishing day 7 with the toothless slim. Also seems to work for anti pullout -- quite painful when I tried, again didn't get anywhere before I gave up. Has not been as much of a problem with nocturnal erections, though a night ago I was especially throbbing and experienced some mild pain. I'll likely get to unlock tomorrow and examine the skin, but all in all I think this may work for me.

Note: My dick is pretty girth even when flaccid -- it completely fills the HTv3 tube, always pressing against all the sides, so the extra constriction of the Guardian, lodged behind my corona, seems to be plenty to prevent escape.

7. Locked Up Tony

Designer
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the response. Nerve wracking about the breaking of the skin.

So, @cshorts , you can’t slide the guardian off the tube while you are wearing it and locked? From the picture it looks as though you can slide it off.
    It is stuck in position when you lock up?

8. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Sorry, @Locked Up Tony, forgot that question. The base ring and the locking structure come up behind it, making it impossible to take the Guardian off the device while you are locked.

The spot behind my corona that was tender after wearing the slim-no-teeth version for a week was still red and sore tender after 4 hours of "air time" (with A&D ointment on it), so I didn't include the Guardian when KH re-locked me. I'll ask her to unlock in a day or two to re-insert to see if the skin toughens up a bit there if I try it another week or two.

ugams and Locked Up Tony like this.
  9. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the delayed response. The Guardian is designed so that "it" in essence decreases the diameter of the tube. I think it would be terribly difficult to pullout.

Locked Up Tony likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice