Guardian Anti-pullout insert

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by allaboutHer, Sep 15, 2016.

1. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    Hello All.

I think my body is changing. Shrinking from long term device wear, some weight loss and scrotal sac stretching perhaps? Anyway, I am likely to be going down to the smallest ring for my HTV2s...36 mm is the smallest I think and I am at a 40. Some questions...does anybody have any experience with the Guardian Anti-pullout insert with the HTV2s? I know my POI made it impossible to pull out of my CB6Ks unless I planned to injure myself. Anyway, re the Guardian, if you have used it, is it effective? Is 36mm the smallest ring? Any input would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks.

allaboutHer

2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    I went from 45mm to 40 mm to 35mm over a years time -
    36mm fit very well no ball pull out..
    I have been looking at the pull out option.

3. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I
    have holytrainer and wend down from a 40mm ring to a 36mm ring , as it was taking time to adjust and I could still pull out I tried the guardian . Because of the size of the insert I had to go back to the 40mm ring , I have not tried it for long term wear yet but it seems to make pull out a bit harder and it gets a bit sore trying to pull out . Unfortunately I think my anatomy means a steel belt is required for long term wear . Good luck it's worth a try

4. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    The guardian is effective as an anti pullout but actually caused a lot of pain and actually made my member bleed, had to use emergency key from laminated card that Mistress gave me on one occasion. This was only after a few days wear.

I have played and modified, it was better without the "fingers" but still caused pain. I have since tried to do my own thing to hold a small piece of tubing within the cage and this has been more comfortable for longer term wear.

Later reply to this thread give more detail.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ainer-v2-first-impressions.14864/#post-180491

5. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    I have used the guardian and found it to be useful in preventing pullout. You have to adjust the length of the bars on the guardian to prevent any injury. Trial and error I guess. 14233580_10157340462965534_1629438234_o.jpg Here I am wearing the guardian with the holy trainer.

6. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Does the guardian keep the device in place as it is in that picture, or does the whole assembly tend to slip down over time? In my case the cage tends to slip down...

-d

7. Jeff cage

Jeff cage Member

Local Time:
    I have used the guardian for several months. It is effective in discouraging pulling out but not entirely secure. The 2nd to largest ring is most compatible with me. I decided to try the new product (the new 4mm rough guardian). There are no prongs. Though it is effective in discouraging pullouts, it is not entirely secure to prevent it. This led me to the idea to use both the old and new together. I have the new guardian installed infront with the older pronged guardian behind it. The prongs are cut and angled so they fit underneath the new guardian (pushing down even more on to the top of the penis) and short enough to be just covered by the new guardian. This is absolutely unbeatable. There is no chance I would try to pull out. All is comfortable so far (although the occasional pinching). The only other thing that matches this level of security is the exobelt clamshell model. Of course if one is determined pullout would be possible yet for me way to painful to even consider... of course pushing it back in would be impossible. I am interested in seeing the latest KFH device called the vice. They claim it is inescapable...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice