grrr to much choice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by mika, Aug 5, 2009.

1. mika

mika Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    So I have desided to buy a real chastity belt. But I am so afraid to buy the wrong one since they are so expensive. Not only there are may manufactures. Per manufectures there are also a lot of different models.

Most important things are that it is as confortable as possible so it is possible for more days. But also the design is important. I dont like the small ergo slim model from my steel for example because I don't like the design. The balls are hanging to much outside the belt.

I am thinking about the following models
    - My steel Transformation with penis tube. Looks the best. But not sure if it is confortable.
    - My steel comfort system. Think it is confortable. But not sure if it looks good. I dont like it that my balls hanging outside the belt so much.
    - Neosteel She male belt: Looks ok. But most people who buy neosteel buy another one from another manufacturer later.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    dont risk tollyboys at the moment! ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:anim_39:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice