Growth Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dev810, Oct 28, 2018.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    Growth Chastity.

I just wanted to write a little bit about a journey I have been on lately. I have been practicing what would be called growth chastity, with my keys being held by Goddess Gaia.

The idea is chastity for personal growth and overcoming bad habits. Think life coaching with a chastity twist.

The basic premise is I am locked in Chastity, and I have to pursue goals and self-improvement activities in order to earn release. The idea is to turn my innate sexual urges too productive means. Male sexuality is a very strong creative and driving force in a man's life. A lot of that energy is wasted on masturbating or otherwiss releasing it in unproductive ways. I believe that if that can be harnessed, and focused like a laser, it can aid in accomplishing amazing things, whether that is in persuing a man's Ladies goals, or in becoming a better man, or in preparing one's self to be a good mate in the future.

Napoleon Hill, while not speaking about enforced chastity but about male sexuality wrote:
    —————————————————
    "Sex transmutation is simple and easily explained. It means the switching of the mind from thoughts of physical expression, to thoughts of some other nature. Sex desire is the most powerful of human desires."

"When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times. So strong and impelling is the desire for sexual contact that men freely run the risk of life and reputation to indulge it. When harnessed, and redirected along other lines, this motivating force maintains all of its attributes of keenness of imagination, courage, etc., which may be used as powerful creative forces in literature, art, or in any other profession or calling, including, of course, the accumulation of riches."

"A river may be dammed, and its water controlled for a time, but eventually, it will force an outlet. The same is true of the emotion of sex. It may be submerged and controlled for a time, but its very nature causes it to be ever seeking means of expression. If it is not transmuted into some creative effort it will find a less worthy outlet."
    ——————————————————

In practice:
    To begin with it worked beautifully, I was more productive than I have been in years, was pursuing goals and I accomplished some things I have been putting off for over a year. In fact I attribute part of the fact I survived my heart attack to this very thing as I had been working out much more then I would have otherwise.

I'm still learning and growing, and I need to get better at transmuting my sexual energy into creative energy.

Struggles I've encountered:
    Right now I am admittedly a little fallen from the wagon, largely due to the above mentioned heart attack. The cocktail of drugs I am on are zapping my energy.

Another struggle from time to time is in the sexual energy trying to release via obsessively spending too much time on kink sites and / or seeking a girlfriend. Looking for a girlfriend is a good persuit, but not the point of obsessively checking dating apps all day.

Again as I stated, the goal is to control and direct the creative force that is a man's sexuality.

Of note my holder Goddess Gaia has been amazing and was instrumental in helping me overcome my Heart Attack..

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Very well done. What you're doing is admirable and you seem to be doing it very well. The occasional lapse is unavoidable so don't obsess over those. Good luck.

3. MrMartini

MrMartini Comfortably Locked

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    I really like your approach. I’m locked as well for the purpose of modifying my behavior. Slow and steady. Good luck!!

4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    @Dev810 happy to hear you are on the mend. We are all on a journey. The twists and turns show
    us where we are compared to where we were. Every dip we have shows us the extent of our wishes
    that push forward because we know we are not there yet.

This is so true, and when focused on the love of your life brings a sense of peace that to me is like
    a safe harbor. I can see how @Goddess Gaia can help bring you along, she sounds like a very
    special woman. It is so great that she came along when she did. As you can see what happens
    when your focus is changed. I do hope you find that special one for you. You maybe preparing
    for it now and not even know it. Take care and just keep going forward.:+1:

sissyblueballs and Goddess Gaia like this.
  5. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Dev810 is now a friend as well as my sub. I won't be the bride at his wedding, but you can bet I'll be there, overjoyed to see him reaching his ultimate goal.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Robinoh, sissyblueballs and Allen1987 like this.
  6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I totally believe you are always there to help. You have a heart of gold and I am so happy
    to see people care about others as you do. You will be someones #1 someday or someone
    will be your's, either way they will be blessed.:love::+1:

sissyblueballs and Goddess Gaia like this.
  7. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    You are so kind, and cool too :+1:

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice