Growing Up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Oct 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    While we all probably get into this purely for the kink and sexual excitement...anyone feel that entering into chastity is a profound experience into "growing up" and maturing? I've got 4 days in the bank going on 5, have not masturbated in almost a month. boy parts feel kind of dead today so I am getting used to it I think. I am not really talking to my wife about it because she is going through some anxiety issues and simply does not need more to worry about. So I am on my own. I have the choice to wait for a better time when I can "play" with my wife. But I've decided to persist because it feels like an important growth opportunity. To learn to wait, to not get what you want from moment to moment and get through it calmly while giving to another. My wife needs me to be loving and supportive right now. I want to be teased and denied and then have an orgasm...but that will have to wait. Time to be a man.

I don't mean to get too philosophical, but that is what was on my mind this am. I considered "why am I doing this?" since i'm doing it alone. But...maybe these circumstances are a great time to learn how give and wait. OK...thanks for listening.

Guest 3729 and Keuschling like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    I think you are correct sir ;)

3. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    My own experience has been more about drawing closer to my wife. I think I was born mature, my first job out of high school the manager hired me at the end of the interview and said, "You are the youngest 35 year old I've ever met." I guess 17 year old me made a good impression.

Having been married for 20+ years, having three kids and a job that kept me on the road for most of the week, we got into a rhythm to survive which worked for us but it left me in a hotel room by myself and bored. I explored my kinks, I satisfied every need and then went to the next city. My wife ran the household and I was focused on bringing home the money to make it all work.

I changed jobs and the travel plummeted to maybe twice a year but we stayed in the same rhythm. While I was home more often, the needs I had got met alone when she wasn't available. It was a bad idea but it was easy and hey, I'm a guy.

Chastity has put a stop to my solo activity and drawn both of us closer together. She is still trying to figure out what to do with it and I'm exploring how far I can go. We rarely go to sleep anymore without being in a full on cuddle which is worth more than anything.

4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    That is one thing I look forward to explaining to her...since the age of 13 I've gone years where I had sex every day, I've gone years where I had less sex with a woman and handled things myself, but the fact is when it comes to daily ejaculation I have been there and done that. This is something new that I want to experience, in addition to the fact that it places her on a pedestal. I want her to have my orgasm when she wants it, and for my yearning to draw us closer. The last 24 hours have gone well enough that is for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice