Grower, anyone with a small ringless cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Nicoftime, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    so, occasionally I need to be out of my device if I get a sore from rubbing and the folds of sack bunch under my balls. Not often but it happens after a long while or frequent tease sessions without lubing the area. When out of device I would like to have a ringless one while I'm healing.

Problem is that while flacid, I am pretty small. From the tip to the sack meets is an inch or less when flacid. All the devices I've seen for ringless would be too long for me and would end up stretching my piercing. Willing to go custom, but even then most look like it wouldn't work because to be that small when flacid would allow a lot of penis exposed if erection is attempted.

So any small guys with a ringless device?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow Custom made toys for naughty boys (& sissies too!)

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    The Glans Armor might work for you. The trick would be getting the correct ring diameter, choosing a size that would remain comfortable when flaccid but which would elicit enough discomfort/pain when aroused to remind you to not become erect.

3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    1. I, too, am quite small when flaccid, although above average when erect. I have a small cage device on order now, and if that doesn't work out, I'm seriously thinking about getting a piercing for a ringless cage like this, only shorter:

[​IMG]

4. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    You’re just like me in that regard. Ringless devices work especially well for small growers, because they work by constructing the shaft, not covering it.

When I get especially small and “turtly”, the skin on my shaft tends to roll over the tube from the back and the tube gets pulled partway “inside” me, as opposed to the tube putting pressure on the piercing.

This of course depends on correct sizing. If the tube is too large in diameter, then you’ll experience the kinds of things you’re worried about.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    This is how I use my Glans Armor 2 from Mark at MaleChastityNow, who responded earlier.

I am normally in my Contender cage, but there are times I need to stretch out. I’ve abraded skin when I’ve been too eager and impatient to either wait until I get soft, or forget to use lube. Lately I’ve been using “Chamois Butt’r” to ensure stuffing myself back into my incredibly snug Contender chastity doesn’t hurt my sensitive skin.

I turtle up a lot myself when flaccid.

I tried Lori’s heavy devices but nothing that was loose enough to prevent edema and swelling was tight enough to prevent tugging on the piercing.

The Glans Armor is incredibly light. It’s also easy for my wife, my keyholder, to install on me without a third hand. She locks me in that if I ever get any patch on my skin, or if trapping my balls seems unsafe...

I’d definitely check it the Glans Armor 2 by MaleChastityNow. Contact Mark directly for any questions. He’s helped me get a perfect fit on my devices.

I think you’re a good candidate for his designs. The great thing is you don’t need to wait months, and he responds professionally

Good luck!

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks

7. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow Custom made toys for naughty boys (& sissies too!)

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Something to note regarding the lock system on the Glans Armor is that not everyone is keen on using the medium security screw...some feel it just isn't secure enough.

I haven't updated my website to reflect it, but I do have an option available that employs numbered security seals, and Peter Rabbit was the first person to obtain this setup.

Here's a few photos...

Attached Files:

• 03.JPG
      03.JPG
      File size:
      71.8 KB
      Views:
    • 02.JPG
      02.JPG
      File size:
      82 KB
      Views:
    • 01.JPG
      01.JPG
      File size:
      80.3 KB
      Views:
    MSnlock, Peter Rabbit and guest 2942 like this.
  8. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    It definitely works. I also got some stainless steel *cable* seals later. Mark made a screws for me with wider through-holes that would accept their thicker width. The hex driver allows a really firm fastening, and the hook has no chance to move.

I have included a photo of the Contender cage with the stainless-steel cable numbered seals.

I remember trying to use the same large cable wire cutter to remove it as the one I used to clip the wire flush with the seal. I had pulled it so tight, I couldn’t fit the tool in there. I was worried I had made it permanent.

I was wearing it with my GlansArmor at the time. My hands were shaking a bit. I found a smaller wire cutter and I had to nibble at each little wire in the cable. Definitely not a quick process.

I was able to get out, but the experience made me “respect” these seals quite a bit.

This works perfectly as a tamper proof security system. There’s no chance of cheating without evidence. And removal isn’t easy with the cable seal.

My Glans Armor cage is admittedly a little short and I tucked it back along its length. It extended a bit further. But the edges of the seal were smooth and didn’t bother me st all.

I recommend it for those needing that extra security.

If you want permanence, then just get some Red Loctite and if you want, JB Weld (or perhaps Solder) over the screw head to make it flush. It’s set far enough away from the piercing that I can recommend it as safe.

One could also use body jewelry as an expensive permanent “seal” with loctite on the threads. An opal is a unique natural pattern, so using a gemmed bead with an opal would prevent getting access to the screw head. I’ve tried it (not permanent) and it looks pretty too.

Here I used a blue gemmed bead I had with either a standard 14 or 16 gauge straight barbell to hide the PA screw head.

An anodized titanium blue ball would be ironic, and really hard to cut off.

79E8898D-A94D-4257-A26F-3A5436746F31.jpeg 2C8B5D35-6593-48FB-90E1-5A4182DBC14D.jpeg

9. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I still think this has been a great design. I used to get frequent cage unlocking and removal for teases and edges. The design has held up over the many years of wear.

Today marks the first time I’ve gone over 31 days in my GlansArmor2 without a second removal. The PA pin has stayed put. The screw is nestled into its recessed “cup” and there’s been no need for retightening, or adjustment. I’ve been keeping clean and feel I can wear this indefinitely.

Which, by the way, is what my wife is currently threatening, promising or teasing me with. I can’t tell. There’s really no reason I need to be let out of this GlansArmor2. Mark has made me the perfect “forever” cage!

My wife relented recently and told me she’d keep me locked for no more than 100 years. She’s such a coy tease.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice