Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pogo, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Pogo

Pogo Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Hi everybody--I'm Pogo, and I'm looking to upgrade to a Mature Metal Jail Bird from a Holy Trainer v2, which I'm abandoning after recurring chafing on one side of my junk. I'm interested in the group's views on how to avoid this in the future, and would be interested in hearing any relevant advice from folks who have made this transition.

2. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I can't speak to the issue on which you seek information, but you have come to the right place. Someone here will know the answer. Nonetheless, "welcome." I hope you enjoy your time in the Mansion.

3. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I have never had chafing in my jailbird from mature metal. Wore in six weeks straight without ever taking it off. You will not be sorry going with Mature Metal.

4. Pogo

Pogo Member

Local Time:
    Mature Metal gets uniformly good reviews, but I just want to be sure I get the measurements right. I've been having persistent chafing, not from the ring, but on the left side where the tube joins the ring. Not sure which measurement on the Holy Trainer is wrong, if you get my drift

5. Pogo

Pogo Member

Local Time:
    Mature Metal gets uniformly good reviews, but I just want to be sure I get the right measurements right. Chafing's not coming from the ring at all, but on left side where tube joins the ring. What measurement would affect this outcome?

6. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    MM is wonderful to work with, Before ordering make sure and buy their sizing rings and check numerous times. Be extra careful with the diameter. That one you want to make and be accurate. If the diameter is too small you will have to sell it and repurchase.

7. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    I tried the HT2 before ordering my MM Jailbird. I couldn't wear the HT2 comfortably due to not enough space between the ring and tube (squashed my balls to each side of the tube). The other issue was the design of the HT2 tube at the top - it has a curled lip and it would cause irritation. I have no problem with my MM JB. Measure carefully though. I'm only an occasional wearer but love my Jailbird.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice