Greetings to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ownedbyher, May 26, 2009.

1. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Good evening/day,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Firstly, what an amazing site thanks to the administrators. I have only just begun this journey, but my Lady and I really feel that we have been wanting this at some level for our whole marriage. We have been married for 13 years and have two beautiful children (both under 6). It was my Lady that got the chastity device. We were perusing some other sites for discipline tools, she spotted a chastity device and said you are getting one of those. How common is this?

This change in our relationship has really opened our eyes to issues in our marriage. It is now clear to us that she has always wanted to be dominant and I have always been drawn to the submissive role. Yet we battled with the "accepted" view of a male-female relationship. I am now blissfully happy in service to my Lady. I do not dare speak for her but I feel that at present I am pleasing her. At present I am unlocked as she want to see how good my mental control is. She will then use this information for a purpose that I have not been informed of.

I would like to say thank you to everyone that posts. It is both informative and comforting to know that there are so many people out there making their own decisions about their relationship.

When my lady approves I will most certainly contribute some more detailed posts about my service to her.

I would personally love to know how many Australians are out there - as I am sure that my Lady will require some information about various tools and where to purchase them locally.

I look forward to talking to you all for a long time.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Welcome to the site! :anim_25:

mikecb

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion, owned. It seems your Lady knows what is best for you - chastity...

4. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the greetings. My Lady does know what is best for me. I believe that what she is seeking is both complete physical and mental control over me. Hence the no-lock up at present. She demands that I be able to be chaste until she commands otherwise. Tonight she found me limit so I guess I will be seeing more of my CB6000 in the near future. I am presently waiting for my daughter to go back to sleep so that I can have a long awaited orgasm (by myself). I think this might be might last for sometime.

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    G'day and enjoy.
    both of you.
    rich

6. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the greetings. I am back in the CB now. My Lady says she now knows exactly how weak I am. She has not told me when I will be released, only that she can see no reason why it should be soon.

7. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    That sounds familiar..... :balls:

Welcome onboard!

8. Pierced Cock

Pierced Cock Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the site from me too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice