Greetings from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slaafbarry, May 11, 2010.

1. slaafbarry

slaafbarry Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Kind and honorable greetings,

My name is Barry and i am a 24 year old male from the Netherlands.
    Bdsm caught my eyes a few years back and i've been hooked on it ever since.

Unfortunately i have not had the pleasure (is it pleasure or not?:p) to be able to have any real time experiences. At least, not with someone.

Most people (and with people i mean either a Domme or Mistress), feel i am either too young or too inexperienced (which means exactly the same if you ask me).

Lately i've been getting the feeling that i am bored with bdsm (might this be because of the lack of any real time experience?)
    I do hope that in time ,hopefully not too long obviously, that Domme will enter my life and i can please Her as She should be pleased.

For now, all i can do is wait, keep my eyes and ears open, and hope.

If anything is unclear at all, please feel free to respond to this thread or send me a message.

Be well and i hope to meet Y/you all soon.

Barry

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: to the Mansion Barry.

I don't understand Mistresses/Dommes who don't like inexperienced players... personally I think it's a great opportunity to train someone well and mould them to your heart's desire.

What's more important is dedication and realistic expectation.

I'm sure the Domme of your Dreams is out there somewhere, don't lose hope! :Locker:

3. slaafbarry

slaafbarry Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank You for Your reply Mistress Watchful.
    I am fully aware that dedication is one of the major aspects a slave should have.
    It is unfortunate however, that it feels like most Mistresses/Dommes in this country seem to think differently about this.
    What i noticed is that a lot of them, are looking for "experienced" slaves who have no limits.

People that are searching for slaves like that, will have a lot of "tryers" or so-called wannabees, but they themselves lack the necessary spark that should look out for their slaves and submissives. (Of course this is entirely my own opinion and anyone else can think differently about this. I respect each and everyone for making their own opinions and it is not, in any way, by means of gunning down opposition.)

Again, thank You for Your reply Mistress Watchful and be well :)

4. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Welcome!

I would imagine that most of the ones looking for slaves with no limits are the ones you find frequenting the slave sites. If being a slave and no traditional relationship is what you're looking for, it seems to me that would be the best place to keep looking with the hope that one of the Dommes/Mistresses will take you on.

If you're looking for a lifetime partner who has a strong interest in BDSM and Chastity, it seems to me that you're more likely to find the Domme/Mistress of your dreams at a site like this, via like minded friends, or via a local group that's into BDSM. Most of the people involved in local BDSM groups I've been to are people that have a strong interest in it (sometimes very strong), but for the most part not lifestyle. I'd recommend finding a local group, attending a few munches and events with the sole intent of just making some friends. That's the best way to find Mistress Right, or she might find you.

Don't lose hope since it can come out of the blue too. I met my wife and we had started up a vanilla relationship. Somewhere about 3-6 months into it, I brought up the subject of BDSM (mostly BD and a little DS, not so much SM), and come to find out she was definitely interested, just very inexperienced in it and rather unsure of herself. I knew I found the right woman and asked her to marry me about six or nine months after that. Nowadays she can carry on her own session just fine, and here I am locked up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice