Greetings from Paris / Designing my own chastity device

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MoineauCute, Jul 16, 2018.

1. MoineauCute

MoineauCute New member

Student on Architecture
    Paris
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Hi everyone!

I'm a queer genderfluid sub living in Paris, and I've been interested in chastity for a while now. I found this place which looks safe and nice, so here I am :)

My Lover-Mistress and I have been together for a while, and I've always been sort of interested in the chastity lifestyle; I love her very much, and we tried a few times keeping me in chastity. Being in chastity is a way for me to express my devotion to her, to offer her the control my sexuality and to dispose of me whenever she wants, thus focusing on her pleasure and not mine, which is really important to me.

However, having a large penis has been some kind of a problem for me, since I wasn't able to feel comfortable in my two firsts chastity cages, -a steel Jailbird and a CB Curve- which were the biggest ones I found. I managed to remain several times in chastity on my own for several weeks, but each time the tentation of jerking off was getting worse and worse, and and I was still able to touch myself;

That's why I decided to design my own chastity cage (since I'm studying architecture and design) in order to get one that would perfectly fit me, but since it is an expensive and difficult project (but not as expensive as buying a custom chastity device on internet), I was hoping by coming here someone could help me finding a regular chastity device that could potentially fit me, or help me design my own (if anyone has already done it).

So that's the project that brought me here :) I am also of course willing to discuss about other subjects, and I'd be glad to post pictures of my work on progress if I manage to design my own chastity cage ;)

Anyway sorry for that long post ^^ I'll try to be as active as possible, and I can't wait chatting with you people!

Ps: my measurements are 4.5cm / 1.7inch of width, and 11cm / 4.4inch of length
    Pps: sorry for my bad English, I'm French ^^

2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    3D printers are the answer, you can design as many as you want and the cost cant be lower, here there are 2 or 3 projects like that, custom printed cages, i didnt looked online but i am pretty sure you can find something to base your model

And hand made cages are ones who are well priced, i dont know because i didnt keep a record but i usually enter on the pages that are comented here and there are as always in life, cheaper and expensive options, i think the brand red chili has a 250€ custom made and has a workshop on Tarragona (Spain) among other that i dont remenber, it is an european brand, go and check it because they are one of the cheapest you will find that made custom cages

Mine is something bigger (not much) and i know that the day i want to wear a device i will have the same problem as you so i will stick here, best luck finding a solution

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. I can't help with your questions about designing a cage but I am sure you will get loads of useful advice in general here.

4. MoineauCute

MoineauCute New member

Student on Architecture
    Paris
    Local Time:
    Thank you all :) I guess I'll poste my work in the chastity devices section then!

5. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Quite a project! Is it only a question of custom measurements that are more exact than the 1/8th-inch increments Mature Metal allows for its devices? Or are you thinking of some design innovations?

6. MoineauCute

MoineauCute New member

Student on Architecture
    Paris
    Local Time:
    In fact, since I don't have a lot of money, it is less expensive for me to create my own chastity device; I sort of know how to design stuff, and after creating a 3D model I'll be able to ask to some company like Shapeways to print it for me in a safe-to-use plastic.
    I would have prefer keeping a regular chastity device, but they do not fit me well :/
    As far as other custom chastity devices that could be found on the internet are concerned, I'm not really fond of their design, and I prefer creating my own in a minimalist simple and smooth design :)
    I'm not sure if I'll manage to create it, but I'll try!

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    heloo @MoineauCute and welcome to here. Please is that measure the littlest your willy ever goes. oooh and theres another man on here from Paris who is like a catman and he is ever so nice to chat to.

8. MoineauCute

MoineauCute New member

Student on Architecture
    Paris
    Local Time:
    Hello to you :)
    When I say " my measurements are 4.5cm / 1.7inch of width, and 11cm / 4.4inch of length" I mean when I'm flaccid, it's some what the littlest I ever go
    I can't wait chatting with him haha ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice