Greetings everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cctx, Jul 29, 2010.

1. cctx

cctx Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    I figure it is about time to properly introduce myself here.

Before I do so, I want to say I am doing so in large part because, after a great deal of lurking, the attitudes and vibe here I find to be very friendly. The openness and helpfulness expressed by everyone here encouraged me to go ahead and post here and ask for a possible little help.

I've been interested in kinky play for a long time, but am not currently in a relationship. On top of that, I don't see a relationship happening in the near future, either, due to personal preference. However, as a man, I still spend my fair share of time engaging in sexual activities.

I started digging into chastity months ago as the idea of removing my orgasm as something under my control is very appealing. The trick is finding a way to do this without getting into a long term committed relationship or marriage, as often seems to be the case in those who engage in chastity. Does anyone have any suggestions in this regard?

I may not post a lot, but I find the conversations here interesting. Good luck to everyone!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Hiya,

There are certainly several options for, essentially, self-play. There are keyholding services out there. Some women will hold keys for money, for example. I've heard $1/day bandied about, but I haven't really looked into it. $365/year isn't necessarily a horrible price to pay for something so fun! :)

Another option, if you're either geeky or can afford to have one made for you, is an electronic keysafe. Those give you the ability to either lock the keys for a fixed duration, or allow a KH to remotely manage your safe via the internet. The hardware for a keysafe costs a few hundred dollars, if you want to do it yourself. There are a few people around the internet, including one here on the mansion, who will build them for you for a surcharge.

Other low-tech solutions include mailing the keys to yourself, or leaving them somewhere relatively inaccessible. For example, locked in your desk drawer at work while you're home for the weekend.

The first step for any of these is to begin experimenting with devices, and find something that is comfortable and secure for multiple day lockups. Getting a chastity device that works is a process that can take months or more, so I'd suggest getting started on that sooner rather than later.

Best of luck, and keep us posted!
    mikecb

3. cctx

cctx Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Thank you very much for the thorough reply mikecb!

I am definitely drawn most to the aspect of simply not having control of when I orgasm. Not necessarily all the submissive activities, just the idea that I simply don't ever have to think about about when I will next release, someone else is doing that for me.

I will start looking for a device and fiddle with that before I go any further. A simple keyholder service like you describe sounds of interest, can you suggest anywhere in particular, or should I just do more digging online?

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    cctx, I googled for about 5 minutes and couldn't find the one I was thinking of. However, if you google "chastity keyholding service" you will find a bajillion sites. If you find a reliable one, I'm sure people here on the mansion would love to hear about it!

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice