Greetings, and any measuring hints?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by underwraps, Nov 25, 2008.

1. underwraps

underwraps Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    I suppose I could make multiple posting with different questions, but first I would like to say hello to everyone and thanks for making this a useful resource.

I suppose I deserve some flack for how I got started, but to abridge the story is because my wife is pretty vanilla and Ive felt something has needed to change. She will humor my more simple desires once and a while, but its such work and I feel like Im badgering her which has led to less badgering and me now routinely take matter into my own hands. My hope is that she has some closested desires that shes just never shared with me sometimes I think I can see a few, but she never admits and nothing every occurs. Anyway, Ive felt that we were drifting apart so I decided to try a chastity device and hope - as I know she doesnt like when I masturbate, and maybe she would like it when Im fawning over her like a teenager after a few days. I point blank asked her to purchase me cb6000 for my birthday, and the premise was weekend fun to see if we like it.

To my surprise she did, but she laid down ground rules like this was my thing, not hers, and it was not to be worn outside the house and a lot of skepticism that it will be painful and wont work, etc... Some of that hurt as were a couple and doing this one-sided is not going to help us, but I figured I would take it slow and not press. The first weekend (a week ago), looked pretty promising. She grudgingly accepted the key, through the day teased me by flashing me and asking did that hurt?, indicted that she wasnt going to let me out right away, had me run an errand with her outside of the house with it on, etc..

This weekend was very different. We were playing a bit and she asked to see it and she freaked out because I was squeezing out of the ventilation holes. After that she forgot to take the keys each day leaving them on her nightstand where I put them for her. We eat lunch out, and there was a great chill when she found out I was still in it. I tried to tell her she needs to hold the keys and control/know when Im let out. No luck. After lunch she hid them but in a very obvious spot shes knows that I will find as its where she hid them the weekend before and had me get them.

I have a few days off this week so I can patch things up. I will work hard and try to ignore the fact that shes not really hidden the key for now, and the first weekend gives me some hope.

In addition to general comments, I do have a question I think the tube on the 6000 is too tight on me. Its an evil task to get in and requires much lubrication, and pretty much anytime examine myself I see that Im pushing out the ventilation holes. Im going to try covering them with tape tomorrow (we are not wearing it to bed), but I was wondering how to properly measure for a www.steelworxx.de device. Im not ready for any piercing, and may never be.

• ID of the ring would be the same as cb6000 ring Im using

• For the ID of tube do I just wrap a tape around myself when flaccid and use that? Do you add a small amount, say 1/8? Or should it be tight like the cb6000?

• I think I can get a good length by measuring from the back of cb600 ring to the end of my penis and add perhaps 1/2"

Ive seen many recommendations for keyholds guide by Lucy Fairbourne would it be appropriate for someone whos pretty vanilla?

Thanks.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion.....and, arent we jumping the gun a bit??? You just got the 6000, and your wife is not even used to it yet. Slow down....play with the one you have. If its that tight on you it wont be long before you break it anyway, the 6000's have a design flaw, they tend to split.
    My suggestion to you first of all is to make sure your wife knows, that although your cock is pressed up into the air vents dosent mean you are in any pain. If she for a minute thinks you are uncomfortable she will forget this game all together! So, as much as its already been said over and over...communication is your best friend, use it, talk to her, tell her how much you enjoy this and that its important to you. Speak up now before its too late and she just cuts all this out.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    underwraps, sorry about your KH, and i have no words of wisdom for that. i am the luckiest sub on the planet and my Mistress is amazing!

about the CB6K...give it a chance! in my vast experience in the CB 3K...lol, 3 weeks...it's supposed to be tight! i'm generally let out for the entire weekend, Mistress loves to play with Her cock. Monday morning is a bitch. my cleaned CB3K is waiting for me in my drawer. i have to put it on alone in total silence or i start to get aroused and then it's impossible. yesterday while i was trying to squeeze in Mistress asked me a question through the bathroom door and i had to stop and wait 5 minutes. use lots of baby oil, just squish yourself in and slip the lock in place. then use a Q-tip dipped in baby oil to get yourself comfortable in the tube. everything finds its' place.

before we got the CD O/our fantasy was for Mistress to intall and lock it. IMPOSSIBLE! i got instantly aroused and W/we couldn't do a thing with it. maybe if Mistress had a hand full of ice...hmmmm, W/we have to try that. anyway, for now i put it on in privacy and slip the lock on,,,but Mistress snaps it shut. that simple act gets me hard and writhing in ball pain.

enjoy!

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Welcome, underwraps. Mistress Michelle is so right. Don't be pushy. Just take your time and COMMUNICATE!! And remember....part of communication means really LISTENING to what She has to say and considering Her side of things as well!

5. underwraps

underwraps Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    A quick follow-up and progress report…

Thanks to slave john for sharing on the mechanical aspects of the cb series. I feel better knowing that I’m not alone and this is how it works, or at least how this first starts off. For an update it does seem to have gotten easier fitting into this little thing, and I’ve had to move the spacer down in size now (a blow to my ego )

On the communications front, I know I could do better and thanks for the subtle hints on that. I’ve lurked long enough to know that you all mean well, so I paid attention. Life is busy and we have plenty of other issues that need our attention, but even so we have managed to eek out a few words on the topic. One thing that I think helped is that I put the cb6k away and the next day she asked about why I wasn’t wearing it, and I explained that I thought from everything she said she wasn’t into it / didn’t like it. She responded with something like ‘well it’s not all bad’. About a day and a half later (today) she asked me to put it on, and appears to be more serious about holding/hiding the key.

I don’t know how serious our play will end up being, but I’ll post updates now and then.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Oh, well done on the progress!

It can be difficult to put your device away, because you may worry that it won't be missed... but now that it's drawn her back to you "where is it, what happened" it's now HER choice, SHE is in control.... nurture that!

Good luck. :animal0008:

PS: The Lucy Fairbourne is PERFECT for a vanilla woman. (Yes... I will do a review sooooon!!!) It's very well written, and no pressure. All her suggestions for the woman include pampering, romance, etc... not too much on the boots and whips!

7. pantyprincess

pantyprincess Member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Welcome, just continue to take it slow and let your wife be your guide. This is still all very new to her. It would appear that she is starting to warm up to the idea. Her response will let you know when it is time to move forward. Good luck.

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    As you have already been told the key is in the communication. On the other side of it Mistress Watchful has summed it up. If she feels in control she will investigate on her time. When I tried to push the issue my Goddess/Wife thought it was a crazy idea. Once she ran into others on forums etc she quickly started asking about it. Then when she got the chance to really try it out well lets just say there is a reason I am no longer wearing the CB6K and now am in a steel device.

As far as the device you really have to spend some time in the 6k for many reasons. Mostly to find out what your long term needs will be in a device. If you hope to truly end up in one long term you will want to make sure it fits great. The number one turn off for my wife was the numerous times we had to release me for pain and fit issues due to the wrong size spacers etc. It is a total mood killer so take the time to find out what you require based on your body type then look around this forum for advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice