Greens Shop devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by JackStrap, Mar 11, 2010.

1. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    I ordered two topmost devices from http://www.greens-shop.com/store/page3.html ("Chrome Chastity Device" and "Spiderwire").

The company claims to sell "All bankrupt stock and all at reduced prices" which may be how it is. I certainly do not know, if the products are copies of well known "good" western devices made cheap at China, and I definately do not claim they are.

Payment and such went fine, except that paypal-contact (steve@something) was not reachable, domain name had expired.

Price was as agreed, as well as delivery.

The products:

At first sight the devices look nice. They have clean shiny chrome surface and no rough edges. However I have no idea about whether there's nickel in the plating and if the products are suitable for persons with nickel allergy. Or, even more interesting, if the products cause the same thing.

--------- Spiderthingy -----------

At closer look, I spotted rust like spots in the guidance holes of the spiderthingy. Some might say it guarantees that the device is made of ... well. Metal. Some more technically savvy might guess that the metal in question might be iron. I guess the previous guesses are probably correct (I only have masters degree and while my studies were not all about metallurgy, I sure did have some of that).

Yesterday morning I took off my Birdlocked (no rust there) and put on spiderthingy. I can not recall my exact measurements, but one number I do recall is "17 cm". Spiderthingy might have base ring diameter of 45mm, which actually provides quite a snuggy fit for me; not too tight and yet quite merciless.

I did have some challenge in mating the guiding pins of the cage to the guiding holes in the base ring, but after some very careful twisting and turning, I got things in place and *click* went the lock (contained in the delivery package).

The device is as devilish as it looks like (see http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1347&attachmentid=11038 theres my ... well. her dick and the new device. The Abus lock is not delivered with the device, but some other brand is), no escape and no unauthorized joy. Cleaning up after day of dripping precum was easy, just roll back the foreskin and then do a direct shootout with shower head. One just has to be careful not to overjoy^H^H^Hdo the cleaning, but you get my point here I guess.

My willie fills up only half of the cage when flaccid, and it certainly is possible to have some pleasure moving the cage back and forth (you cannot guess how stupid I feel writing this... Is moving a piece of flesh back and forth so bloody important, huh?) . How much actually, I cannot tell, as my willie soon filled the cage and there was not much point in continuing this newlyfound game.

I slept with the device and there were no surprises, besides having my top scrotum skin getting piled up between the ring and the cage, causing minor pain. I guess I can live with that, if I have to.

Taking the device off for having sex was uneventful. The sex ... That was not uneventful, but it is a different story.

Judgement: Cheap crap, but might be usable if I do not develop nickel allergy. If I do, I migth change the judgement.

--------- Chrome thingy -----------

Looks jolly good but does not work. First of all, with the default lock, getting the dick out is not a trivial task. This means that the dick practically gets out by himself. After drilling bigger hole for larger lock and still having the same problem I gave up.

Quality of manufacturing might be good, but I did not have specimen for verifying this. My device has loose hinge to get the skin for surprise pain, and the hole in the cage for base ring halves is too big.

The halves move and skin can get in between the halves causing problems. The base ring is very loose in relation to the cage and again, you not just can but will get skin to wrong places once again causing pain.

Judgement: Just crap. It might be possible to fix the problems, and I probably will try.

All in all the devices might be good (?) for figuring out what the wearer really wants. Except the Chrome thingy, which is just painful and nonfunctional.

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Funny how the devices look a lot like

http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8388

and

http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8386

If you look at Nopacha 100, where the cage and ring are connected, you can see that there is room for moving the cage part up and down; nothing restricts the movement. Just lift the cage part up and pull your penis away from the cage, downwards.

Maybe a shim of some sorts could help?

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Wow..um.. I really like the look of the Chrome thingy. I can see it being secure with a PA through that hole at the tip!

However, that hinge looks deadly and like it would not only catch your balls, but rip them in half if you moved wrong. :(

4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Well it might be possible to enhance the device by small modifications.

1a) insert a shim under the lock

or

1b) glue or weld or otherwise add studs into the ring, forcing the cage "down" (to the top of the area where the cage touches the ring)

2) insert material to the locking hole in the cage forcing the ring parts tightly together.

If the cage stays "down" and your flaccid size is large, your dick might be enforced to stay inside. Using PA would surely help here :)

But the device, as shipped from the shop, is nonfunctional and painful.

5. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    It looks like a rip-off of the Sentinel (Tickleberry did mention on their website that there were copies about). Although the Sentinel is not perfect it does have reasonably small clearances where the cage and ring meet. I have managed to get my Sentinel to be comfortable and reasonably secure by covering the hinge and by shimming the cage-ring fit slightly to make it even tighter.

My wife likes it because the cage does not hold the penis down too much so she is able to ride the cage - nicely frustrating for both of us. In this respect the device is worth having just for this feature!

6. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    later on ...

I found out that I can not use spiderthingy. It burns my skin.

The other device however is usable, after:

- drilling the lock hole bigger and using a lock with thicker hinge

- putting on two cable ties to cage locking hole make the base ring fit tighter

7. Dave

Dave Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    greens-shop is amazing

I cant understand this site I came across it and I just thought I would say that greens-shop.com is a bankrupt stock company based in london and I have saved thousands of pounds I brought the sybian for 139.99 it came with the usa instrustions and a whole bunch more stuff I went to their depot so temptation to buy more was the order of the day.
    I think all the bad posts are just sour grapes from other web companies using forums to discredit a company that must be ruining rip off websites.

8. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Muah!

Whatever make you happy.

There is someone here who sounds like not just like a real customer and it's not me.

Hint:

Last Orgasm:
    Locked up since:
    Devices owned:

vs:

My Mood In Love
    Blog Entries 23
    Last Orgasm: 2010-05-23 :)
    Locked up since:
    Devices owned:
    PA5000 (modified), Birdlocked PA, nopacha 100 lookalike, nopacha 300 lookalike, EroSteel HF100 lookalike

9. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM

I can assure you that any feedback here about greens-shop are from genuine buyers. You mentioned you brought the sybian, Where as everyone here is talking about chastity devices, and when it comes to chastity devices, the problems they are experiencing are pretty serious.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello Dave.

Sorry that you have taken offence to harsh criticism for somewhere you've had a good shopping experience.

I tried to get a Sybian from greens a while back... no luck.

If you can still get them for that price, let me know. Otherwise it's just me and Mr H (my Hitachi)

Ms Emma :Tink:

11. Dave

Dave Junior Member

Local Time:
    I brought a chrome chastity a spiderwire and a cb6000 as well I met a couple of the staff and they were very nice and understanding,l I just googled greens-shop and this forum came up the posts are just rubbish and further more liable.
    I am a good customer of theirs and just could not believe the posts on this site so I joined to voice an opinion.
    Also I will contact the owner of greens-shop.com about this site and the posts

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry, which bits are liable? Please quote specifically so I can address your concerns.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if in their opinion they were not happy with a purchase they are allowed to voice it.

13. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Please do. This might get interesting.

If you actually did read my original post, you possibly comprehended that I commented about the devices and their applicability to specific purpose. Is there something specific regarding my comments that you have observed otherwise (regarding their suitability to cover my genitals)?

If so, please elaborate, as I have not noticed anyone else but me and my keyholder around my genitals for a long time.

Alas, I have not met the staff of "just another web shop located in a far far away place" so I must trust your word on the very niceness of the staff. It's good when people are nice and understanding.

Read carefully: I have not commented anything negative about the shop. Actually it's the other way around: I specifically wrote that the delivery was performed as expected and agreed.

Please continue: I have commented about two specific devices I bought from them and their suitability to cover my private parts.

14. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Dave: sorry, I forgot that I met my urologist some months ago. You must be my urologist using a pseudonym and now I blew your anonymity.

Funny, though, my urologist told me that the whole enforced chastity is whole new thing for him...

15. Dave

Dave Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think I just got lucky I think they only had 25 and I got the second from last I was tempted to get the other one and sell it but I just did not have the spare cash, it is a great machine once you've gone to mains you never look back she makes me watch her while I am locked up.

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes you were very lucky.

I agree with your mains comment, I love my Hitachi, but to be honest... nothing will ever replace pet's tongue. :HappyDay:

17. arty89

arty89 Long Time Member

Professional
    Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    They sell these cheap knock-offs on ebay a lot. I was looking to get one but the money saved just isn't worth the chafing and risk of nickel poisoning.
    I'm sure they're good for short-term stuff though. They look like they'd look amazing being worn, perhaps for just a few hours of teasing :p

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I met with a subbie last night who did nothing but rave about Greens!

I saw a metal chastity device he bought and it seemed to be top quality and a good weight, no signs of flaking or wear, and also a jewelled butt plug.

The chastity device did seem to be an original, and bankrupt stock which is what they advertise.

He had nothing but praise for the company, their answering his questions and their next day delivery!

Don't knock it till you've tried it!

19. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I have tried the Spiderwire and the Sentinel imitation and so I am in a good position to knock them!

I found both to be useless as chastity devices. And both appear to be rip offs of devices sold by Tickleberry.

The Spiderwire was too heavy and hung too low when I was flaccid. Useless as a chastity device, was my judgement. 2 out of 10.

The Sentinel rip off was even worse! It too was too heavy and hung low when I was flaccid. When I got out of the bath, it actually slipped off my cock and balls and fell into the bath with a splash! Not good! 1 out of 10.

Until an affordable metal CB that can be secured using a PA piercing becomes available, I am sticking with my CB-6000 devices. B)

20. jrodrigues10

jrodrigues10 New member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    I got a Spiderwire type cage from an eBay seller in Florida. It appears to be the same knockoff that's sold by Greens Shop, and they also sell many of the other same products too. When soft it's comfortable enough, but I have enough scrotal hang that it can slide forward at least 1/2", and this puts it far enough away from my body that I can get a (PAINFUL!) nearly full erection. I'm about an average guy (6" long/5.5" circumference hard, typically ~3-4" soft, from my pubic bone) but it seems huge on me! Sometimes when I'm soft, I'm so small that my tip only comes about halfway down the cage. When I start to get hard, my penis expands quickly enough that my head never makes it back down to the end of the cage, and this seems to be what pushes the cage so far ahead.

A couple days ago I saw the mentions in this thread about nickel allergies/poisoning. Is developing a nickel allergy a concern with wearing this? Now I'm scared stiff about it, and have quit wearing it. I have plans to buy a CB6000s when I can afford it, but that might be a few months, and I'm craving a chastity fix!

21. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have ordered bits from Greens and I am not impressed. The first order - after reading the post on this thread - was for the spiderwire and the other chrome device and they absolutely summed up the statement " you get what you pay for" and both badly finished, tiny ringed devices languish, unloved and unworn in a drawer. I put this down to experience and later ordered the gates of hell harness thinking that even a badly made leather harness would be Ok for occasional play. An actual gates of hell turned up rather than the harness and I emailed them and sent it back. Having heard nothing, I chased twice - no phone number ever given I note - and it has "gone missing in the post". Now, I do an awful lot of shopping on ebay and no parcel has gone missing in years so I am a bit cynical about this. Naturally, given I was already paying for the return of the bloody thing, I didnt put it down for recorded delivery so no, I wont be dealing with this company again no matter how great a bargain the stuff looks on there and will stick to better suppliers. I contrast this with dealing with Tickleberry who are helpful, responsive and just better to deal with so they may be dearer but then, life is too short to be chasing suppliers........

22. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Do I see a pattern here :)

Anyway. I don't see my purchases as a total failure. I see my purchases as an opportunity to check out whether certain type of device might be suitable for me, even though the specific item in question is not suitable for long term use.

I incidentally put the spider thingy on couple of days ago after my PA5000 cracked. Half a day later I remembered why I took it off earlier; the ring burns my skin.

23. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've purchased 'the spring', 'the chrome' and 'the spiderwire' from Greens.

The Spring: I think it's chromium plated. Feels good, but the cockring (45mm) is a bit too tight for long term use.

The Chrome (Sentinel copy) : Seems to be cast metal and although polished on the outside, is slightly abrasive on the inside. Am slightly worried that cast metal can be brittle ...

Spiderwire: Another chromium plated device, it's quite lengthy but seems OK.

In summary, I'd say the products are fine for short-term chastity play but I wouldn't commit to using one for days on end (or longer).

Service from Greens has been fine. I've purchased other stuff from them (leather harnesses, hoods, prostate massagers, etc. and the quality has been excellent.

Just my opinion. You get what you pay for and a £20 device isn't going to match a £200 one by any stretch.

NotR

24. Lockednwaiting

Lockednwaiting New member

Local Time:
    I've also bought the chrome device and a few other bits from greens. Everything else was fine (deliver, product quality etc) but the chrome device was awful. It pinched like crazy and needed major adapting to be usable. The only benefit I found vs my current Cb6000 is that is easy for my girlfriend to slap it on after sex before later putting the cb6000 on when my cock calms down..

I tried sleeping in it but it felt like I had accidentally signed up for a castration fantasy instead of a cb...

25. Dave

Dave Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have used greens-shop.com for years I used to buy from tickleberry but went to greens I have a chrome and a freind of mine has a sentinel (from tickleberry) there is no difference same makings same weight same feel greens-shop.com deal in bankrupt stock and I am sure alot of their stock comes from tickleberry.
    I did contact them ref nickle etc and they confirmed that no item had nickle and it was just made up to try to slate them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice