Great Chastity Relationship Progress

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Just FYI my “email from wife” thread from yesterday is the start of this fine day.

I told my wife last night before dinner that I had gotten out of this what I wanted and it was probably best for us to stop for a while. I don’t want to overstay the welcome. Frankly my boy parts were so swollen from the afternoon activities it was hard to walk in the grocery store and I was hurting some…I told her this. She asked politely if I had any sores or bruises and I responded no, and she said “then I think we are doing fine” , she kissed me.

After the kids left the dinner table she asked if I was really ok that I did not “get any” today while she did. I finally told her that it satisfies me on a deep level to submit to her, to serve her, to please her…to be rewarded with sex only when I earn it and to be praised when I am good to her. This extends to things that are both sexual and not. She mentioned that I was not like that when we were younger and I explained that lots has changed especially my level of love and trust for her. That she needs to be my fantasy now. There is no other game in town. She was for the first time, perfectly comfortable hearing this from me. It’s probably been a 3 – 5 year journey.

When we went to bed we cuddled for almost 2 hours watching TV. We made out during every commercial, I kissed her all over and held her tight. She occasionally presented me with a nipple to suck. She frequently stroked my head with her nails. I asked to be out several times because I know she enjoys saying NO to me. She told me I had been very good but it simply was not long enough yet to let me out…continually saying “soon”…and then finally joking that 2019 might be a good time.

Perfect ending to a great day of progress with this!

2. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    This sounds fantastic; I'm glad she's taking to it quickly. Sounds like you both are. :)

jemmi and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I think swelling and some edema is normal if she is pushing all of your buttons. Thats a great time for her to unlock you and edge you :D. This will let the swelling go down and you can lock back up with no more issues. If you leave it on the swelling just gets uncomfortable as time goes on.

4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    seems to have gone down overnight, now I just have that tingling all over the groin.

5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I just suck upstairs, made the bed, and placed a dozen roses on her side beside a box with diamond earrings in it. I left a really simple card that said "For You my Beautiful Love" ...and then it says to "turn over'...on the back it reads "no, this is not at attempt to get you to let me out" :)

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Dude, thats awesome!! She's gonna see that note and gift and just throw your key away ha ha.

7. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I'll take that bet. I think she will want to make love to me and / or reward me. I think to her 4 days is a long time. I hope you are right. Every interaction with her is so amazing I don't want it to end.

jemmi and guest 2942 like this.
  8. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, that went perfect. She ran down the stairs, kissed me and told me what a great husband I was, jumped into my arms with her legs wrapped around me, kissed me once more and said "you poor thing, you aren't getting let out"...then ran out the door to get the kids. INeverKnew wins this round. (actually I guess we both do :) )

bincorona likes this.
  9. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well to be fair you let the cat out of the bag when you said you wanted chastity & denial. She is just holding you to that :p.

bincorona and jemmi like this.
  10. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    well, its been 5 full days locked. great new milestone. wife is loving the power and attention. She said that to have any chance to get out soon I had to find the key myself. it took almost an hour but I found it, mostly to show her i desire her. Had I not looked I think she would have been unimpressed.

She says in about an hour I'll be let out to bathe her and she'll make a decision on whether to further reward me. She was a little bit sad that I found the key and I am starting to really feel the effects of being locked so I assured her the rules are hers to make up in every moment. I told her don't feel guilty if you decide to keep me locked 3 more days or whatever.

Oh yea and she asked me a little about what her job is called (key holder) the device today. I was like "why, be careful on the internet" and she said "I just want to research how to be a good keyholder for you" ...how sweet.

I am totally powerless against her right now...we are kissing and hugging all over the house and she keeps sticking her breasts in my face. whew!

guest 2942 likes this.
  11. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    geez no sooner did I write this and we got a call that grandma can't pick up the kids from school. So...will be at least 6 days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice