Great cage - shame about the service

Discussion in 'Red Chilli' started by HerLittleBitch, Nov 25, 2020.

1. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    So there's good and bad to this company. The service is the absolute worst you can imagine. Don't expect to get any communication whatsoever, apart from when the order is first placed and a shipping number at the end. All emails are ignored and any questions you may have will remain unanswered. This is frustrating at best and I expect more when paying so much.

Okay, so that's the bad out the way. Now for the good.

The cage itself is very well made. I went for the double secured head which keeps clothing away from the tip ensuring no painful rubbing and this works well. The cage has a solid look and feel - very smooth on the inside and out and is extremely comfortable to wear 24/7. This is the first device I've used which doesn't have pinch points anywhere. I don't even notice I'm wearing this, bending down, running, etc. Night time erections cause no problems and it's easy to keep clean with the open design. In short, this is a 24/7 wearable device with no reason to remove - which is scary and extremely erotic at the same time.

Pulling out is possible, even though I wouldn't want to. For me I prefer knowing I cannot pull out so I've make a hinged "behind the head" retaining ring to fix on to the bars at the end of the cage with a matching security screw. The makes pull out almost impossible without the key. The more I pull back the tighter the ring grips, and with the solid design of that area, there can be no manipulation of the retaining ring. More details on that another post at some point.

My wife / KH is delighted too, especially as it doesn't have to be removed at all. So apart from shaving and when she wants her cock (which is extremely rare as my fingers, tongue, and strap on are more than enough for her) this beautifully designed cage is locked on with no escape for the foreseeable future.

2. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Germany, Bavaria, Rosenheim
    Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    I would really like to see the retaining ring you added to that cage, if you find time for that.

Anonoman likes this.
  3. ratkeeper

ratkeeper Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would love to see as well. Really hard to find a good anti pullout design

4. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    The Vice got a very good good anti pullout design.

Straponlover79 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice