Great Bike boots

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by imkink4u, Mar 8, 2009.

1. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Hey Gurls,
    http://www.amazon.com/RAVEN-8826-Th...r_1_36?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1236534177&sr=1-36
    These are great motorcycle boots. Nice flat rubber sole and heel. Also great to walk in and look good in the bedroom too. Flat heel also make a good tall gurl shoe. Remember though, wearing these over jeans while riding makes it tough to pee with your CB on. Tough to get the jeans down far enough to squat properly. My new boy friend Steve loved these on me. And loved me ,and loved me, and loved me!!!!

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Nice boots and link! Thanks, gayle! These come in big sizes for big gurls too! Dollyanne likes these (pink of course for a sissy gurl!):

Pink thigh-high boots.jpg

Dolly just may not have the legs for them though. More gurlie exercising needed!

dollyanne

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Hummm...those black biker boots wouldnt look good on any of My sissys, but I sure do like the pink ones dollyanne has shown us, now those are pretty girly boots, perfect for a sissy!!

I bet you would look beautiful in them dollyanne....start another collection and buy them!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Love those pink boots!

5. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    View attachment 554
    Lauren wants these boots too. Oh, to strut in these would send me off to pink gurly heaven! My smooth long legs are just aching to slip into them - that's all I'd need, just the pink pink boots and nothin' more. If someone bought them for me I'd never ask for an orgasm ever, ever again. (Not) *pout*

6. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Yup Dollyanne. Great boots. Just a leetle too much heel to operate a motorcycle with though.
    But I'd bet my Steve would love them on me in the hotel room. Giggle, giggle.

7. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Never say ever Lauren. When your eyes start turning white from cum backup. You'll beg again. We all do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice