Got my first Key Holder

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by submaleuser, Jun 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. submaleuser

submaleuser Member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    So i got my first key holder and we will be operating through chastitylocked.com. I will be keeping the keys in my own possession however my key holder is making me lock the keys away in such a way they have 100% control over it. The Key holder is a pretty popular KH for the website except all of the people they KH for are usually locked for at least 1 week or more. I asked The KH to start me out easy (1-3 Days locked to start) however once i am locked away nothing is stopping them from keeping me in there longer. The thought of it is terrifying but at the same time the thought of having no control of my release is also a huge turn on.

This is how they will get full control of my key
    aa39014e589a0d72e4fbb0bcba767db3.png [​IMG]

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Thanks for the information. I have always been curious about how that works. What happens if you are away from home and are in pain? I have had a cage split trapping my skin, a testicle pop out and crushing the other, a sudden skin irritation that burned like hell, etc.. Does your KH make arrangements to have access to an emergency key outside of your house. That is the danger that I see if it was me.

My wife used to be in Real Estate and now they have lock boxes that can be unlocked via bluetooth or even wifi. My wife would go to show a house, use her app and then would use bluetooth to open the lock. When she left, she closed the lock. I am surprised that no one is using that technology but it is more costly and with guys unwilling to spend more than $25 for a chastity cage, I would guess that they would not drop $200 for a lock box.

Smart idea to start off slow. You will need to get used to wearing the cage and skin irritation can put you out of action for a few days. Have fun as that is the main point of any sexual fetish. Good luck.

3. submaleuser

submaleuser Member

Local Time:
    the KH has agreed to starting me off slow. Also the website has an emergency let out option for real emergencies that would cost me money to be released, however it would cost $10 to be released to that really detours me from releasing myself unless i absolutely have to

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    The very first time that you are really locked with the key being held by another person (And, in this case, not keeping a copy of the combo picture) so that you are completely at their mercy, is a very helpless feeling! It makes you immediately wonder 'What have I gone and done now?" WHile the lock is physical, this is just as much about the mental side of it and dealing with your emotions. What a journey!

5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    I remember this method well. I used a variation of this method with a young man on this forum not long after I joined. Only in my variation he was on cam and the numbers were facing me. I told him which dial to turn and how many digits up and down until I was satisfied he would not remember. He then dropped the keys in the safe and clicked it shut whilst it faced me, I again told him which dials to move by how much to hide the code.

That poor boys face when he realised that the option of - don't look at the photograph - was not available.

There was a slight hiccup in that he was in the forces and could at any time have a very valid reason to unlock. For this reason I gave him my personal mobile number so he could get me at any time. It was very lucky I did as he was called out on exercise a few days later with very little notice.

PS Sorry for the late reply, just catching up now we are back on track after his illness x

joe01 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice