Got a PA 5K question

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by onemoreclick, May 24, 2014.

1. onemoreclick

onemoreclick Member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    I got a PA5K last week. I've worn it for a week straight without removing it. It is very comfortable and not painful. Incredible feeling to have an "almost erection" but not be able to relieve by stroking.

Now sure, it is not absolutely secure with that key design. I'm betting there is one somewhere out there like it. It is a bit malodorous... fluids are able to collect in the lock area and "marinate".

Finally, the vent slats. I've got to fill in those slats! Can anyone give me a procedure for filling the vents without bulking up the overall device? What type of epoxy or putty should be used?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
  3. onemoreclick

onemoreclick Member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    That is awesome work! What size was the original device? Mine is 1.125 inner dia. I could not find any tubing to go over mine at Lowes. Might try Home Depot tomorrow.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    oh that wasnt mine, i just googled pa5k modifications and found those pictures. Maybe the guy used water tubing, not sure. Try the plumbing isle at home depot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice