Goodbye t-girl kim, hello Kimberleigh

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kimberleigh, May 11, 2009.

1. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Mostly this is to let my GOOD friends here know that I've changed my name and possibly a step to changing my mindset... Why Kimberleigh - it is a different spelling from the usual Kimberley, and I'm certainly different... if (my that is a BIG IF) I ever carry on this journey to Kim then I wanted somewhere that I could journey to and so I now have a domain name and a new email address. So the final version of my name came from finding a domain name for Kim that I could acquire. From now on my email address kim@kimberleigh.me.uk I have also taken the YM id of kimberleighuk. I don't know what I will do with the website - I have no idea about to set up a website once you have the URL registered... :)
    Naturally I'm still Kim.. or kimmiieee to susie lol and I'll forever be pansy's sissy sissyrina sister - both have whom have helped me more than they will ever know...
    :anim_26: :innocent0003:

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I love your name kimberleigh...very pretty for a sweet prissy sissy girl!

Mistress Michelle

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Dang you gurl just when i get something fiqured out you change it lol. I love the new name and friends forever love ya.:party0036:

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Lovely Name, Kimberleigh

I agree with Susie, just about the time, we just start getting something right, it all changes. But this is a much better change for you. Luckily for Susie & I you said we can still call you Kim. I'm much better with one syllable words, and can sometimes hit three right keys in a row in the right order. So Thanks for letting us off easy, and I would Still be your friend, no matter what you wanted to be called. Missy Tanya

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Congratulations on your new persona!

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like your choice kimberleigh - it has a certain sissy feel to it. Conjures up thoughts of frills and lace and ruffles. Very nice.

7. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Thank you all for your kind words.... I also forgot to thank Mistress Watchful's P/pet for the prompt and painless name change - thanks :happy0030:
    This may not sound much to some here but I actually have managed to work out how to get a message to show on my website.... please tell me I'm not turning into a sissy geek... anyone know what the sissy derivative of geek is... geekess? maybe cks can help on that one :chores019:

8. pansygirl

pansygirl TG sissy maid

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Kimberleigh, your name is beautiful like you are. i am very happy for you in your choice of your new name.
    pansy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice