Good read

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Berlin_sklave, Jan 12, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Berlin_sklave

Berlin_sklave Member

Germany, Berlin
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/

A highly recommend reading. Its a girls view and how-to about chastity. Her suggestion for an inital lockup no shorter than 3 month seems a bit harsh, but i must fully agree.. i need some time to break masturbation habits. Enjoy the read

2. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the link. When my wife / KH did our first long term lock-up, we followed the recommendation of 6 weeks strict chastity with no releases. That was too much for us to start and caused a lot of damage. First it was my wife / KH that got frustrated not to have PIV sex anymore, then it was me because she stopped teasing me and I felt abandoned. This nearly killed our chastity kink.
    Additionally, when locking up non-stop so long, the KH then cannot expect that she can unlock and have PIV sex like before. That simply did not work for us. So our recommendation is to start slowly and also to find alternatives for her when PIV is not possible.

3. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Everyone has a different journey, but going slow with chastity let's you both discover and enjoy all the fun little milestones along the way.

4. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Thats pretty much how we got started. I wore it off and on for a while and when I got used to it, I wored it for one full month, no sex, no masturbation for 1 month. I did take it off for cleaning.

The first 3 weeks went ok, but week 4, I was getting really horny and lot's of straining erections. But, we finished the month. Kind of let's you see what wearing it for a longer time than just a few days is like.

We also did the weight loss part. My goal was 20 lbs. Rule was, weigh in once a week and I had to lose at least 1 lb or miss that weeks release. I only missed my 1 lb goal one time before I lost all 20 lbs.

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    slowly slowly catchee monkey...LOL...forgot who said that now but very true

6. Stronghold

Stronghold Member

Business owner
    Washington
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    I have read that article several times. I agree that 3 months is a long time for the initial lock. However, she states later in the article that if the keyholder is not willing to “tease” the sub then you should just go back to a relationship where you ignore each other. I think that is the key to getting through the initial lock up.

I think that most keyholders that start out don’t realize or don’t want to spend that much time teasing their sub. My wife still isn’t fully on board with male chastity at least not to the point where she could lock me up for 3 months. I would go crazy.

Later in the article she has an orgasm counter. If I read it correctly the keyholder was getting an orgasm every 2-3 days. Something like that. My wife isn’t at that point. If I was servicing her that much/often I would be able to withstand 3 months.

7. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    The article said no unlocking at all after the initial break in. Depending on the device, I don't think this is practical.

For the CB series, and I'd guess for The Vice series, (the full containment plastic devices) I don't think you can get the area clean enough without taking it off at least twice per week. Maybe the open bar devices can get cleaned well enough.

Unlocking and cleaning does not mean relief, of course, and for those that don't even want an erection, the keyholder can restrain the chastee, quickly clean the area, and put the device (or better, a sanitized duplicate device) back on right way.

But a CB6000s will get very stinky in a week with no removal no matter what you do (in my experience). Of course, YMMV.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  8. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Wer auf Dauer an Keuschheit denkt, sollte sich um ein gewisses Maß nicht abschrecken lassen

9. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    The info was great…thanks for sharing. Obviously as others have said some mods of the guidelines may be needed - like the no unlocking at all during break in - depending on your device type. If you read the whole thing clearly she’s coming from a metal open bar design cage concept where you could theoretically leave locked for a long time. Still a well written primer for chastity relationships without all the pure FLR overtones or sissy chastity or other variations - not that there’s anything wrong with any of that, but the perspective was welcome for me personally.

10. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    I think that "3 month lockup, no releases" is a good idea after the couple have gotten enough experience to go at least 3-4 weeks, and have found a good fitting stainless device that can be kept clean without removing it. Once at that stage, then the 3 month lockup can have some very powerful positive impacts.

kostic, G42G and Littlejt1 like this.
  11. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    agree with this 100%

Burn_e likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice