Good cage for me?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by KnotaiTheGambler, Mar 3, 2022.

1. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I got this cage as my first a few days ago, and although it seems to work in general, I’d like a much better one.

The main problems with this cage are:
    - the back of the tube digs into my skin, causing a lot of chafing
    - the ring causes chafing on the underside of my scrotum (possibly fixed by shaving the whole area yesterday?)
    - the device moves forward when I get an erection, causing circulation to partially cut off from my testicles, leading to pain and turning purple
    - my foreskin pops out the front hole after a while, causing pinching and chafing
    - slightly too long. At 3.27 inches, there’s a bit of space between the end of my dick and the end of the tube sometimes, likely because the device moved forward at some point, but also because I didn’t know to decrease the size of the tube.

What would be a good cage for me?

Im a grower with long uncut foreskin (also afraid of autocircumcision because it sounds like a paraphimos is a major risk, not that it would hold since I’m a grower)

Ring: 2.4 inch diameter (measured with string around dick and scrotum near pelvis) Could maybe go smaller. Current is 2.16 inches, seems maybe a tad small because it chafes (maybe shaving will have fixed that) and because I really need to squeeze my dick to get it in after my balls.

Inner diameter: Current seems fine at 1.29 inches (most likely because the bottom of the tube is mostly open), but when I measured after taking it off today, I was at 1.45-1.5 inches.

Full length (measured on the top. I have a bit of fat on my pelvis there so I didn't push into it): ~3.25-3.3 inches. With the 1/2 inches off, that would be 2.75 inches for a tight fit. Current device is 3.27 inches, which is fine, but there's some room sometimes.

I would need a wide gap.

I don't want belts or anything and want something so I can't touch myself in any way at all (probably enclosed I guess? I don’t really know) although something easy to clean and that I can prevent foreskin from going out the top would be good. I'd like it to be something I can wear discretely 24/7.

Also, it seems that most things have like 50mm diameters. Does that actually fit anybody? I can’t find anything close to what I measured.

Additionally, how do you know the right tube size if the cage has a gap?
    I want to stay under $50 as a broke grad student, and I’m scared of products without reviews.

Thanks so much everybody! I hope I can get something that I don’t need to take off from chafing/to readjust foreskin.

2. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    There's going to be some trial and error.

As for measuring for the ring - people always measure too large, from my understanding. It's good that you've had something to try on. Personally, 50mm is about right for me, but seems most go a little smaller.

I have issues with circulation, but it's less about the ring and more about the very small ball gap between ring and the front. If you take the front off, does the ring still seem too tight?

3. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    Not really, no. It presses on my skin (which I guess it's meant to do), but it's not uncomfortable and doesn't normally cause problems I don't think.

4. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Ok. So the theory I'm working with for myself: ring about the right size, can maybe go a little smaller, but 1.75 inches is about as small as I think I can go. Either way, I'm aiming for a snug, but not uncomfortable, for with the ring, and then having a larger ball gap. I'm hoping that the curved ring from kink3d does the trick. It adds a couple of mms to the gap. I'll let you know once it arrives.

5. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    So I just found out that I've been measuring ring size wrong (way too loose). At the very tightest, where I could just barely work the first digit of my index finger under, I got down to 48.5 mm (1.91 in). This caused my testicles to get hot and slightly dark after about 10 minutes, so 50mm is probably best.

chaste4wife likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice