Good Afternoon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vickisub55, Aug 18, 2009.

1. vickisub55

vickisub55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Hi to all of you, my name is Victoria and I have not posted to this forum till now. I don't know why really, I am owned by Ms. Sue in Md and have been since Oct. 12th. 2008. Ours is a unique relationship as we are both married and live some 800 miles apart from each other. We are in constant communication via phone and IM and will probably never see each other face to face. She is feminizing me and I am her girl, wife, bitch, confidant, and anything else she wants me to be. I guess that is what feels so different and what I would love you Mistresses out there to help me with. Is it that unusual to have a relationship with give and take such I have had the experience of enjoying with my Mistress. One where we can empathize with with each other, calm each other, take advice from each other and yet still maintain that sense of knowing that "she" is still the woman I obey, revere and honor? Ours is a lifestyle, not a "scene", so I can't stop being victoria because ultimately that is who I am, and Mistress can't stop being Mistress even though she is also woman, mother, friend, or any other role she may be in at that time. I apologize for rambling but I would appreciate any and all input.
    As regards chastity, I am not now in chastity as she has said they don't make one small enough yet. I have been looking at the exobelt line and like either the V1 or the X1 to hold my clitty in place.

Thanks for listening and Hello to Ms. D
    victoria

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Hello victoria,
    It is not all that uncommon to have long distant relationships within this lifestyle. I have several I communicate with regulary and I Own a couple that are long distant but actually come here for visits which is different than what you are doing but there is no reason that you two cannot have a meaningful relationship apart. I am curious, you stated you were both married, do either of your partners know whats going on?
    Someday you may wish to meet your Mistress in person, it is ultimatly going to be driven in that direction, after all, the internet and phone are all wonderful toys but at some point, some day, youre both going to want more.

At any rate, good luck, have fun, and enjoy the Mansion!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Oh poor vicki - too small for chastity? You must be very, very tiny indeed. Maybe it just isn't worth putting in chastity - it's not like you could use it anyway... But the comfort of being locked into chastity would still be good for you - I'm sure.

Welcome to the Mansion and join in - you do belong here.

4. vickisub55

vickisub55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    I thank you for your reply Mistress and my Mistress's husband knows and does not mind but my wife would surely leave me as she has a hard enough time dealing with just the c/d aspect of me much less anything else. I am sure that you are correct in that some day we will meet, but that day seems far off right now.
    vicki

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice