Good Advice

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by King Hippo, Dec 1, 2021.

1. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    I have been at this for about 2 years and have found something that really does help a lot if you are struggling with your device with irritation or discomfort.

1. Shaving: I have been doing this for a long time, but when I shave down there I tend to have irritation issues with my device. So I switched to just trimming that area. I personally like having no hair, but have some helps me out.

2. Neosporin: Every night before I go to bed I put Neosporin on my skin where the base ring touches. This is a game changer if you are struggling with skin issues.

3. Goldbond: A lot of the under the ball sack issues come with sweat, then you start getting super irritated with the ring moving around on that area. Goldbond will knock that issue out in less than 2 seconds.

Some other things I would like to put in aren't about irritation, they are just basic tips.

4. Bonding: Talk to your partner about doing something intimate every night, even if it is just for 2 or 3 minutes. Be honest about it. Get to a point where you are both happy with it, this point is different for every couple & person.

5. Nagging: There is a difference between communicating & nagging. The only person that can figure this part out is yourself. You'll get it eventually.

6. Expectations: Don't expect yourself or your partner to be on the same level of engagement you are all the time... Just expect them to be involved. Every couple is different, but I really chastity can be a good team building activity. Try to work things out so you and your partner are involved with one another.

Just my opinion though... I'd like to hear your opinion and/or advice though. Best luck to all.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    good and varied advice, thanks

Tom Cross likes this.
  3. CagedCockOz

CagedCockOz Member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM

Great advice. I have found putting a bit of Carmex under the base ring morning and night helps keep the ring moving without rubbing. It has definitely helped me with skin irritation along the journey.

Tom Cross and King Hippo like this.
  4. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Bonding is important and me and my KH lack this. As for shaving, I shave my legs and armpits, wax my arms, and pluck my pubes… a near daily ritual now

Tom Cross and King Hippo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice