Going to events (gigs/concerts/sports etc) whilst locked.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by mr_newbie, Jun 5, 2018.

1. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Last week my wife and i were talking about goinv again this fall to parents weekwnd. I said if we go again to thr arena that i would ask her permission to be unlocked. She said "no, you will just deal with it". I dont think we are going to go to the arena this year so i am relieved. And happy that my wife enforces my being locked

2. cntltx

cntltx Member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    I too had a similar experience were made wife told me to deal with it going through several metal detectors and through airport security. Only once did the metal detector go off and I was really sweating what I was going to say. The wand though didn’t pick it up though so off the hook. But each time going through the security check points she was watching from a distance and hoping I would have to admit my wife has me wearing a chastity device. Hasn’t happened yet but I am sure at some point it will and she will be laughing at my predicament.

3. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Once our wives realize how much they benefit from our chastity they stop treating it as our fantasy

Rkve1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice