Going out with the boys

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by owened1, Aug 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. owened1

owened1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    There are so many little changes that I found over the years that being belted has done to me that I sat down the other day and was thinking about some of the little ones.

One of the things that came to mind first was going out to the bar for drinks with the guys and going to the bathroom in a public place. I am locked in a CB6000 now and have been for a few years (I started in the CB2000 when they first came out). One of the changes that come to mind is how much I drink or not drink depending on how clean the bathroom is at the place I am at. For instance I'm out drinking with the boys, I can no longer stand to pee and honestly don’t remember the last time I did, so as we all know you must sit. For me I have to sit down and can’t hover over the toilet to go, I have to sit down and point it into the bowel. As any guy will tell you the shape of men’s bathrooms can get pretty bad making sitting down not an option. So if the place we are at has a clean bathroom and I can sit to pee I can stay awhile and have a few drinks knowing that I have a clean place to go. If the place we are is a pig sty then the drinking is a whole lot less, I have to nurse that drink for awhile taking a ribbing from the guys for nursing that drink. So even my drinking and the amount of fun I can have when out with my friends is controlled by my KH and she wasn’t even a wear of it. Your life changes in little ways without you really noticing them right away but still it’s a very happy life.

What are your little changes?

2. yorkie

yorkie Active member

Retired
    Kent Uk
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    one thing that i have found is that being in my cb3000 tends to make me a safer driver, i feel that i am a good driver, but then don't we all, but wouldn't want to end up in hospital, especially if i happened to be wearing panties too.

so for the sake of getting somewhere 5 minutes later or being a little more patient if i'm stuck behind that little old man driving at 25mph, i'd sooner not take any risks, who knows, maybe being in chastity could save my life.

3. Yak

Yak New member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    I've just been out on my motorbike for the first time wearing the Curve chastity device today, I've been locked up for just over 24hrs.

You are aware of it 100% of the time as you site astride the bikes saddle, it's a little uncomfortable and possibly quite distracting when you hit a bump in the road, though I have to admit that after the first 15-20 mins I just got used to it and rode as I would normally. I would hate to have an accident with it on, but at the same time I was still cutting past all the queued traffic on the way home as I would do normally.

My previous device, "The Brig" was dumped as it was constantly pinching my skin, the Curve is a lot more comfortable even with 2 of the 3 points of intrigue rings installed as spacers (small and medium, couldnt cope with the large spikes for more than a few hours).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice