Going for a week.....

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by CindyCD68, Oct 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. CindyCD68

CindyCD68 Member

Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    I am going for a week, I haven’t done any chastity in a few months and nothing this long in a year. I’ve forgotten much.

I’ve woken up twice tonight with very strong and almost painful erections. Both times I got up to urinate to help relieve it. The process has made me hornier and more appreciative of the chastity. But also more desperate to end it. I am at the 23 hour mark.

i have planned to let myself out for cleaning each morning during my shower to clean the cage and myself. I don’t know if this is a good idea or not. I’m conflicted. I can be trusted to not play or overly touch myself but I just don’t know. Thoughts anyone?

My wife hasn’t noticed any of this. That’s probably good because she thinks it is so weird and perverted. But I’m determined to push through.

Hugs,
    Cindy

2. CindyCD68

CindyCD68 Member

Local Time:
    Woke up again from a sleeping erection. I don’t remember this going away but I’m. Hoping it does.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    To me if you need to remove to wash, it's okay. As long as you're a good boy and don't diddle with it. The night erections may or may not recede with time. Mine occur regularly, but don't last so long as I can't handle the uncomfortable feeling. Good luck with readjusting to being cages. What is your long term goal? Doesn't sound like wife is willing to participate, so are you okay with being self locked?

4. CindyCD68

CindyCD68 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. I am ok with self locking and I have friends online that will support or virtual key gold sometimes. I always have a key with me but if someone else is involved it makes it way more fun. I do wish I could talk her into it. I honestly think she would enjoy it if she could get past the “that’s weird” mindset.

5. CindyCD68

CindyCD68 Member

Local Time:
    FAIL

Well not really a fail but had sex last night. Yay.
    My wife is coming out of menopause and during it we rarely have had any sex as it is painful for her. Part of chastity for me was to be secured while she was going though that. But even if we were having sex I’d still want it.

Anyway. She has been using a cervical ring medication to help down there. She asked me to help get it out last night and noticed no pain. I excused myself to the restroom, removed the cage. And we had sex for the first time in 9 months or more.

So a successful failure of chastity I guess. Lol

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    please dose your wife know you got a cage on you or not. and how long have you gone before with your cage on.

7. CindyCD68

CindyCD68 Member

Local Time:
    My max time in was three days. That’s why I was going for a week.
    She knows I have it and thinks it’s really weird and doesn’t understand why I would want it. I explained and she shook her head and said whatever. She puts it in the same category as my dressing up. She doesn’t like it understand either but let’s me do my own thing when she isn’t here. It would be ok if she finds I’m wearing it. She has before and just rolls her eyes and walks away. (Literally)

that’s a good question though. Thank you.

jemima likes this.
  8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Ask her, as a favor, to read this:

http://brassiered.com/tamingthecagedbeast/introduction.html

Don't expect any changes of course, but if nothing else, it might help her understand why you desire it. Maybe long term, she would understand that maybe there is something in it for her.

Hut6000 and CindyCD68 like this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if you have only done 3 days before then I spose trying a week is a lot to do but if you want to be in chastity and a cage then you just has to keep trying and after a bit im sure you will do a week and then 2 weeks. it just takes a bit of time.

CindyCD68 likes this.
  10. Hut6000

Hut6000 Junior Member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    This also helped my GF a lot in understanding. Very good read with no "crazy" stuff. I translated it to our local language for her - took some hours but worth it.

CindyCD68 likes this.
  11. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Only bought my cage recently. Had a few 3 day sessions. My current session is on day 5 and I'm climbing the walls going insane, but its somehow fun, like REALLY intense.

My wife has the keys though (one on her key-ring, one well-hidden in the house), so I can't give into temptation.

I can't imagine it being more intense than this, so might do future sessions at 5 days, though they way things are going it might not be my decision.

Anyway, been instructed to run my wife a bath for when she gets in and it looks like an unlocking is on the cards this evening. God, its going to be fun. Though I'm going to refuse the unlock for the first half hour or so to keep her the focus. (The crazy thing is, part of me is thinking of asking her to not unlock me).

I might at some point ask her to lock me for a week, but at the moment that seems too difficult. (I should point out that I normally masturbate 1-3 times daily).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice