goddess said"i don't get it?"-please explain

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by happypants, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    John and my pet own a CB series, and I LOVE them! For beginners I think it's a great device. Personally on aesthetic purposes, I really dislike full belts. They're clunky and remind of me of something from the dark ages.

Oh, and my husband John can diagnose a car just by listening to the person make the noise the car is making. He made a birdhouse with my daughter the other weekend because she adores being with her daddy. He also gives the best head of anyone I know.

Thanks for hijacking another thread, Sarah dear, so I could brag on my John for a bit. :)

2. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    BUT BUT BUT.... I like the look of a full belt :-(

Oh I'll see your "diagnose a car just by listening to the person make the noise the car is making" and raise you a "Your laptop can't find a webcam in it... Are you sure there's on in the screen" :-D

EDIT: Blahhh my dyslexia, /me will try and write posts that make sense in the furture :p

3. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    LOL!!! Makes perfect sense to me, luv.

Oh, and by the way...

I don't like the look of a full belt. Case closed. I'm the Mistress and what I say goes. Sheesh...I thought I explained this to you months ago. ;)

4. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    My pleasure, er... "Goddess", Dear. Any time you're struggling with communication, I'm always happy to help.

Sarah

5. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :sign0103:
    Hmm not really the right sign, but it will do :)

oh yeah and no need for the inverted commas... we all know she is a godess :)

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I found another definition that may work...In the Urban Dictionary

The definition for Diarrhea of the mouth

constant talk with no information value. unstoppable talking. saying alot but saying nothing at all, not to be confused with saying alot by saying nothing at all.

Some people talk just to hear themselves talk, because they are either lonely, bored, or socially inept. Others do it because they need attention, apparently ALOT of it!!

Mistress Michelle

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm curious as to why you continue to enjoy this community, when you clearly have no interest in any of the ideas here. Do you like being seen as a pompous ass? Because that's exactly how you're coming across to many of the members here.

If you don't agree with any of the terms we like to use here (and from what I've read there are many you have a problem with), why do you feel the need to participate? Just to rant and rave about how your right and everyone else in this game is wrong?

I've been a member of the Mansion for quite some time. I've made many friends here and I'm tired of you disrupting the harmony here. Trust me, it's not just me who sees you as a troll.

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Troll (Internet)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
    "Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun “troll” can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term troll and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with 'trolling' being used to describe many intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

Just so everyone knows what exactly GODDESS Jen meant.
    I try to help ya know :rolleyes:

Mistress Michelle

9. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    I'm curious to know when "discussion", which ostensibly what these forums are for, became synonymous with "agree with a bunch of twittering harpies who give themselves silly titles and take it as a personal attack when you don't"?

Rather than trying to discredit me in your rather ad-hominem attacks, discredit my arguments. Lots of people having a particular opinion of me is neither here nor there - it doesn't matter to me, and it certainly doesn't matter to my arguments.

Sarah.

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Are the estrogen fumes getting rather strong in here, or is it just me? :huh:

*ducks and covers* lol

11. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :sign0101:
    Mike sometimes it's best to just buy a ticket and watch. lol

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast about "Goddess said i don't get it, Please explain"

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I rest MY case

Mistress Michelle

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:

You don't have to agree. But, there's no need to be a condescending bitch.

There's a way to say your opinion without attacking others. It's just common knowledge to use good manners in a forum setting.

As you can see and have read, this is what the majority of the vibe is here at the Mansion. All of us crazy people giving ourselves silly names and having fun. So, again I ask...WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE HERE?!?!?! I can't think of a reason why a lady would come on to a forum like this when they don't agree with the general consensus. Unless they're a man pretending to be a woman for wank material.

So, I'll take my silly title and silly ideas and have lots and lots of fun with them. :eek: The horror of it all!!!

14. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Wow, I almost missed out on this convo... :huh: Silly me... thinking a topic might actually remain what the title implies... I guess I should have known when I saw that Sarah commented with her usual :sign0023: ... I know this is an open community where all civil people are invited to communicate... but I can't help but stop and think... :sign0024: I mean really, every convo Sarah takes part in ends up in the same old :sign0083: ... When is enough enough? It's obvious that there are few who feel Sarah makes any positive contribution to the community...

ANYWAYS

Back on topic(silly me) I love the idea of wearing the device because as others have said it gives me the feeling of loss of control... Sure, I probably could do the honor system, but knowing that I could just walk in the bathroom and rub one out sort of diminishes my feeling of being owned... Speaking of being owned... it also sort of feels like my "collar" of sorts if you put it in the D/s realm... I work in a professional environment and having some lockable stainless or leather collar on my neck isn't practical(nor do I think it would appeal to Mistress) so the CD is the next closest thing....

15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sarah, from your blogs I had the utmost respect for you and your writings.

Unfortunately since I welcomed you here with open arms, to my site, where we all have different views and have, for 2 years, managed to get along with each other perfectly well, you have ripped every shred of that respect away by inciting arguments (not debates, not difference of opinions, full blown miserable arguments) in one too many threads for my liking.

You were a breath of fresh air. Everyone loved your opinions. Then, for some unknown reason you decided to start pissing on everyone and what makes them happy. (Some won't mind being pissed on, but that's personal preference.)

I agree with Jen, if you don't like it here, please leave. If you want to stay I can only ask you to please read and re-read your posts before you press the "post" button and see if you think your passive aggressive tone is really necessary.

You once said people may be scared away from chastity sites (specifically ours, not yours of course) because they may find some of the things contained within offensive.

I can only see one truly offensive thing here right now. I don't say that from just my point of view, or from the point of view of others posting in public, I say it because I've had more private message complaints about you than for any other member EVER on our site.

At the moment you remain because I still think you may have some positive thoughts to share on chastity, but if you can't figure out a way to communicate with people here without alienating them, then I'm afraid you won't be welcome for much longer.

We'll do chastity our way, you do it yours.

I believe in seeing the best in people and giving them the benefit of the doubt, but you're making this very hard... even for me.

16. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Thank you Mistress Watchful that was very well said :)

17. Locked_In_LV

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    I have only one thing to say MW.... WELL STATED! :happy0158: :happy0030:

I think we're all waiting for her to finally :White_Flag: give up and become at least civil if not useful and constructive...

18. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Sarah,

I would be very interested to find one submissive male on this site that has NOT asked to be locked up. Furthermore, one that does not get off on showing it, in place, to others.
    Additionaly, as for the Women that "find them to be ugly and somewhat ridiculous-looking", they are either not members or are keeping their opinions to themselves. Thereby showing respect for the opinions of others.

Respectfully,
    tiff.

19. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hum...
    "Sa{har}rah"- Dry, dusty, harsh, desolate place where very few care to go. Hum..?? imagine that..

tiff

20. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    LMFAO..
    Well, one needs to do SOMETHING when EVEN the fingers DO NOT want to go "other places".

I ain't sayin'. I'm just sayin'.

21. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    well,well,well! aren't we all up in arms today. i do appreciate all the posts.
    My love--you don't need to brag about me to anyone. together WE make magic. no other way to define it. alot of people spend a lifetime searching for it.

MODS-PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. I got he answer i was looking for. thanks to all! :rolleyes:

22. Locked_In_LV

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:

Careful John... Sarah's liable to re-hijack this thread to debunk the world of magic... ;)

:happy0195: :happy0007: :happy0192:

okay okay, I'll stop now...

::goes on his way:: :innocent0009:

23. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    everyone has the right to live in their own little fantasy and/or world. dont tread on me(or my GODDESS) :rolleyes: and i won't put you in the trunk of my car. :angry:

24. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The thread was left open at the request of your Goddess, happypants.

I see it has now been closed whilst I was asleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice