Goddess Liz owns bitchslavetim...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by goddess liz, Dec 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. goddess liz

goddess liz Goddess Liz

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Hello all,

My bitch (bitchslavetim) and I joined the mansion today.

ONE of his orders is to keep his journal updated and spill all!

All this began with a thing for being tied up or pinned down...

We purchased the CB3000 almost a year ago and found it very exciting. I had never even heard of it until my bitch mentioned it to me as one of his fantasies one day. He did not want to tell me as he was embarrassed but I had basically asked him for a list of all his fantasies and over time I had completed them all. He even dressed in womans clothes which I found a bit daunting at first. For the record, he did some of my fantasies too. For example he turned up one night in full fireman outfit he had hired, AND another night as a soldier! Sexy!

He then had to research for ideas of what to ask me to do for him as he had run out of things to ask for, this is where the CB3000 came in. We were unsure at first, I mean, 100 is a lot of money to put into something we were unsure of but what the heck we (he) bought one anyway.

On and off for two weeks my bitch wore it before the novelty had worn off. During that time it was great! I had all my chores done, he went down on me whenever I wanted and I lived the high life, Or should I say, he did! All this was for him, he got turned on by it all not me. I did it to please him.
    I found I was 'having' to behave and sound sexy and domineering all the time which became a chore. I was constantly on demand to make an order to him so he would get turned on. My bitch lives away during the week so I'd send pictures all the time and make orders...over the distance it did not work...because bitchslavetim began to refuse to do what I said if we fell out. I felt there was no point in doing it if he was picking and choosing when to wear it. Two weeks later and that was it. The small black penis shaped piece of plastic back in the box...with the aim of trying again another day, after all, it was fun while it lasted (mainly for him).

That is, until recently. I became fed up with my bitch's constant sulking and whining about life and knew the only way he ever snapped out of it was when I took control and became little miss controlling...

"Get down on your knees!" I would say to him. "Go down on me" ...

"Yes Liz" was always the reply when I made an order.

This behaviour started off as light, then increasingly became much more so when we found ourselves getting even more extreme yet still searching for other ideas contantly.

I wanted to try out the female chastity belt so we purchased one. When the plain white box arrived with a pink leather belt containing two padlocks and six keys (I only told him about four) I was thrilled!

We had a role reversal for a week or so where he would be in charge. We both decided that although it was nice to try out, I was indeed destined to be the boss! He agreed!

My bitch said he wanted to go three weeks without an orgasm and would like me to try too. I lasted two days. I wanted him to still wait!

So out came the cage again and after much fiddling with spacers and ring sizes (oh the pain of watching him decide which one is correct!) on it went..and that was that.

He lasted three weeks without an orgasm HOWEVER he has had it so easy because he gets let out for his weekly climbing activites. As I said before, we don't see each other during the week so to make sure he is still wearing his cage I randomly text him at any time no matter where he is (I usually know where he is anyway) and tell him to go to the toilet and send me a picture. To make sure he has not pretaken any photos I will ask for a particular item to be in the photo. For example; a pen, his watch displaying the time, paper with a word on it etc etc.

When he leaves mine at the end of the weekend the key goes into an envelope that has my drawings, writing on it that simply cannot be forged. this envelope is numbered. There are other envelopes with further numbers for the sole purpose of him NEEDING the key. When he needs the key for climbing he will go online and video chat to me so I can see him opening the envelope and taking the key. After climbing he puts the cage back on then shows me him putting the key into envelope number 2 etc etc.

So far, we are in our fourth week and it has not been a let down like it was before. We have a contract between us and a witness that states his penis belongs to me! Even if we have a row he is to stay locked up and no attempts to get the key are to be made.

He does whatever I ask him to do and in return I reward him well. If he is allowed out, he is not always allowed to cum. He has to roll a dice to decide that. An even number after two rolls stated he gets to cum. If not, I get to tease him without him releasing himself. If I am displeased in him in anyway then I will not release him! Simple as that!

I love it! I really do. This time its not a chore and I actually enjoy it. It has come a lot easier to the both us to get into. Its the norm now and it makes us think about each other all the time and we seem to enjoy each others company more. I hope he lasts the long haul because there is talk about coming away from it temporarily in the new year! I shall see about that bitch!!!

When we first tried it, it was hard to be 'normal' at any time but now we have found a balance, still more on the sexual side but in a more mutually respected way so we can do everyday things too.

I'm enjoying being in control, I constantly think up new ideas (we both do) and have no problems putting them into practice.

If you click on his intro thread you will see a list of punishments he gets and an idea of what we do:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2982

As he is the one blogging about our adventures I will leave any details up to him. His first thread is here:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2990

Im sure I will have more to say as things progress but they will prob be in answer to whatever my bitch writes...

Goddess Liz

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Fabulous!

You've come a long way in a year.

Which female chastity device did you buy? We had terrible trouble finding an entry-level device for women that was secure.

Am I right in thinking you are only together at weekends? (Sorry if I read that wrong.) If so, I'd love to know more about the webcam, envelopes etc for long distance key holding as that's something I may look at in the future.

A huge :welcome: to the Mansion. :innocent0003:

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Welcome the the Mansion and the forum Goddess Liz. It is great to see so many joining and even better when we get to hear from the Mistresses/Goddeses/Dommes.

4. bitchslavetim

bitchslavetim Member

Local Time:
    Hi Mistress Watchful - Goddess Liz currently has a migraine and I don't think she'd mind me answering your questions for her (she can always add to my reply later)...

It's the leather one with 3 padlocks from LoveHoney. And no it's not really secure - though it does do the job of making things awkward (especially for going to the toilet!) and Goddess Liz did say that the constant feeling of wearing it was really nice - we certainly both found the week she wore it exciting - culminating in me tying her to a chair and teasing her - then taking it off, only to insert a dildo (we have one that is a replica of my penis) and then lock her back up with the belt holding it in for a while!
    (we had a week where I was the dominant one - I don't think we'd rule out doing that again some time, but I think such occasions will be few and far between)

Yes - we are normally only together at the weekend (though in the coming weeks we will likely be together more).

The webcam is normally used each night before bed for me to prove that I am still wearing the device and sometimes for me to remove and replace it using the envelope system. That works by me showing the currently used envelope - that has her signature and a number on it - removing the key on camera and then when done placing it in the next numbered envelope and sealing it whilst she watches.

I get to remove it to go climbing (thankfully!) and in an emergency (occasionally a testicle slips through). It all works pretty well - but still allows me access to a key in case of emergency. To be honest I could probably cheat the system if I really tried - for example by masturbating somewhere before or after climbing - but I have no wish to be disobedient and so far haven't even been tempted. If I broke the trust Goddess Liz has placed in me then I wouldn't deserve to do things like go climbing.

We also use picture messages sometimes in the day for me to prove I am still wearing it.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much.

Yes, we found those leather chastity devices totally useless, which is a shame because there really is nothing entry level for women :sad0137:

6. goddess liz

goddess liz Goddess Liz

Local Time:
    bitchslavetim has not been very good today!

I'm very disappointed in him. We had two rows today, both over silly things of which involved both of us not listening to one another but bitchslavetim got angry and hung up his phone before we had both heard each other out! Moody bitch! I apologised, HE DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im his goddess and this should not happen again!

This behaviour is not acceptable so he has a forfeit to complete when he arrives if he is to be released from his cb3000.

He is expecting sex, but when our clothes are removed he will discover to his disappointment that I am myself, in chastity. He will have to search for the key following my hints. If he cannot find it after three clues then it stays on and he gets nothing!

Serves him right the moody bitch!

Oh and I will be confiscating some of that nice pretty underwear I bought him!

7. goddess liz

goddess liz Goddess Liz

Local Time:
    p.s he said he has been working but according to his profile he was on here an hour ago...tut tut!

8. bitchslavetim

bitchslavetim Member

Local Time:
  9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    This is NOT good tim.

This is NOT either.

i cannot imagine the whippin i would get for doing something like this nor do i want to.

MM's sweetpea

10. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    Goddess Liz,

I love the teasing twist of you sometimes wearing a chastity when he is out of his, this must add a whole new level of frustration for him. You are such a tease. I like the way you think Goddess Liz!

Respectful :cat:

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    There are secure steel F belts - Neosteel, Tollyboy etc., similar design to the M ones. You can get one of those - YOU keep the key of course, and have a night in bed teasing his bits...and he's got NO chance!

12. goddess liz

goddess liz Goddess Liz

Local Time:
    Where is my bitch???

Hi, just to say a little note that my bitch seems to want a rest and has had one for a week and a half now. bitchslavetim does not want to wear his penis cage or be told what to do. He is tired from a lot of commuting. bitchslavetim wants us to be a normal couple for a little while, apparently we should be romantic. That would be good, really good, if I felt like i was getting that. However, I don't, but that is not how he sees it. I have been feeling a little lonely of late. :-(

Today my friend told me she wanted her boyf to have a go at being submissive. My job is to train him 'and her' on how to do what myself and bitchslavetim used to do. It would be quite interesting to see if they get into it. I may even get them to blog about it on here. At least I can still have a role, even though its helping someone else.

If we get back into our roles then I want it to be because we both want to and not out of niceness for the other, though I do feel that I will find it harder to get back into it the longer it is left, I will get used to the norm and may end up getting used to or preferring it, which is why its good that I can focus on helping my friend ;-)

It is quite ironic that I was the one that originally wanted him to not always be sexual but now we are not doing anything at all, I miss it. I guess a happy medium needs to be found.

for now though, with or without the cage, (and everything else teehee), i'm looking forward to some romance and adventure!

Watch this space. . .

Goddess Liz

13. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    Goddess Liz,

Romance is good. FemDomme and male chastity is very difficult to maintain 24/7. I hope you will continue to update us on how it is going for you, especially training your friend's boyfriend. I suspect his cage will come out of the closet again. You seem to have enjoyed being Domme and he put a good effort in to submission to you. After a while, I think you both may want to try it again, if only to spice up your sex life. Good communication is the key so you both see true value in what you are doing.

Good luck! I hope we continue to hear from you.

marcus

14. goddess liz

goddess liz Goddess Liz

Local Time:
    He is now my bitch again!

This time I am taking no crap from him!

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Well done. Threaten him with a night in the POI and a V tab if he steps out of line.....

BTW, how's your friend getting on with her bf?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice