Giving up cigarettes

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dubsub, Oct 6, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Hello Everyone,

I have been quite on the Mansion Forums this year because things are just good and busy for me at the moment.The only problem I have is my health. Cigarettes have damaged me like anyone else that smokes and so coming into winter the dreaded wheeze will start. I am 52 and have smoked all my adult life so you know how it is if you are a smoker.

So Mistress offered to give me an incentive if I quit the weed.I have been locked up most of the year except while on holidays in July, swimming with the kids etc. So in September she said she would try a few new things to just fool around and change things. The best of these was 30 minutes of foreplay when I was not locked. Looking after my Mistress and then when she had come a few times, telling me to go asleep! I am used to this when locked up but not when unlocked. It was too difficult to sleep and I had an accident.

Mistress and I love the Domme/sub role each morning after kids go to school. I return and she gets to go back to bed until 12 while I work from home. Most mornings mid week she will give me 12 hard strokes of her leather on the hands. 6 each as I stand and lift each hand. Then she goes back to bed. Some mornings she lets me "tuck her in" which involves me licking her off a few times. Only though when she is in the mood. Sometimes lots, sometimes not at all.

We discussed the idea of me trying one last time to quit smoking. So here is the deal. I am locked until Christmas day and have had to go down a ring size. Difficult but Mike CB gave me some help. Each morning I can get my hand slaps as usual but when I pass 30 days I get a full tie down and dressed up 300 full strokes on the bare ass.I will get the same at 60 and 90 days. Mistress knows how much I crave a full flogging session and have not had a severe 300 since my birthday in May. Mistress gets a bit tierd giving 300 and also she feels breaking the skin etc is not her full idea of fun. But she knows how much it means to me. So I know I must submit to this foolish habit and now I have a great reason to do it. I stopped smoking on October 1st and will be one week off tomorrow! Locked Lashed Healthy and Happy.If I break the rules and take a cigarette I lose all my bonus points. No hand slaps, and no bottom licking either. She will just look after herself.
    PS I get to choose what she wares for the full session too! I hope this may help some others to give up the fags by inventing a reward system to suit yourselves. Its great and i am so buzzed up about it I am finding it easy this time.

Regards to all,

dubsub

2. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    I wish you all the luck, I know you can do it. My wife and I have used chastity and rewards for many years now and it works well for accomplishing many things. First was to quit smoking and I haven't had a ciggie in so long long I can't remember.

3. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Good luck dudsub. I quit smoking nearly 20 years ago and it was tough, very tough. I noticed you used the words "one last time". Not a good way to say it- because it says that if you fail you will not give it another chance. This is a battle that must continue; it's a war between you and a substance that is destroying you and those around you (while you're making smoke). I smoked more than two packs a day for twenty years and loved every minute of it. I smoked when I drank coffee or alcohol. I smoked when I had sex, I would stop eating in the middle of dinner and have a smoke. I smoked every where and every when.
    I'm sure that chastity and Femdom will help, but don't forget who is quitting smoking and who is responsible for completing the task.
    I am now climbing down from my soap box, thank you very much.

4. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Hi dudsub I wish you the best of luck with quitting smoking you are making a good choice with your health. I also think that using chastity will be a good motivator for quitting. You can either have a smoke or an orgasm I know it will be rough on you at first but you will get through it.

5. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Two weeks today and no cigarettes!! I must say this has been great. I am really enjoying getting off the fags. In all the years of trying I always hated the feeling of withdrawing. This time its like a sex thought urge every time I get a trigger for a cig. So I am more horney then ever and mistress is noticing my efforts. I got a reward this morning for 14 days off. 14 on each hand while standing in front of her after the shower. Very sore and hard to take.
    Locked and Lashed!!

Try this method it works.

dubsub.

6. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations, keep up the good work. It sounds like your Mistress is making it easy for you. Your addiction to tobacco will never be as wonderful as your addiction to your Mistress.

7. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Congradulations dudsub! It sounds like your hard work has paid off getting lashed in the hands wow that must have hurt! Well keep up the good work and stay away from the cigs you will feel better about yourself and feel better physically als. PT109 is right your addiction to your mistress is alot better than smoking! and of course the addiction to chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice