Give me your best correction and assignment ideas

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MissCatherine, Jul 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MissCatherine

MissCatherine Member

Queen and Keyholder
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    I have a very naughty defiant sissy in need of some correction. I admit life got in the way and I was not on top of things as I could have been. Regardless, it is time to shorten the leash again and remind her little sissy ass who is on Top. I'll be spending the evening with friends next week, and I need a set of very strict assignments to get her tuned up and back in shape to serve while I'm out. Give me you best and WORST!! Let's have some fun!!!!

2. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I have lots of ideas (as I'm sure many do) ... But ... it would be helpful to hear the acts of defiance to suggest the more appropriate corrections

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    #3 Joroincharge, Jul 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2017

IcyHot/Bengay rubbed well in to where it'll hurt most. And did you get one of those electric fly swatters? If so......... If not then I suggest you do!!:):):)

For assignments: written lines should keep the recalcitrant busy most evenings. Make it 1001. Should take a good 48 hours all told depending on the sentence.

Maybe also a curfew and a diet of bread and water if you are in a position to enforce it.

slave_m and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    this is a reprint but as you can see it can be very effective in putting a sub in his place.
    i have one game i love more than all the rest. i milk him in the morning then again in the afternoon making sure i get him as dry as possible. now it's time for fun. he puts on a collar and leg cuffs. i had him take a 2" wide rod to the lathe and taper the first 3 inches. i call it the penis stick. it was cut to length so that when his feet are 16 inches apart the stick will be in his ass about 1 inch. his collar is attached to the ceiling to give him balance. eye hooks are at each end of the room attached to the wall an inch off the floor. a ratchet rope to each eye hook and to a leg. i pull them tight without moving the legs. for me he is 3 feet from the hope chest facing it. there i can sit to watch and control the show. with the ratchet ropes in my hands and a 15 second timer at my side. i hand him the vaseline and say start. he is allowed to have the best orgasm he can after being drained twice. now for the rules that count. every time the timer goes off i pull one of the ropes two clicks alternating sides each time for the first 3 minutes. after that only one click per 15 seconds. so every click pulls the legs apart little by little which in turn lowers his ass impaling him more and more with the penis stick which is getting wider and wider. my understanding is the discomfort of having to adjust to the increasing width makes ejaculation very difficult.that might explain why it takes him around 10 minutes on a good day to get it. that's 52 clicks 104 for twenty minutes. now he gets to choose 5 lashes for every click or 1 day without an orgasm. he must decide up front and no changing his mind in the middle. 520 lash or 104 days. he could choose 20 lashes and 100 days. it's up to him. just the lashes are given while he remains on the stick . he is let down when the lashes are done........if he gives up he must remain on the stick for 20 more minutes. this game is used as a punishment but i get such a thrill out of watching him so frantically trying to beat the clock. when the clicks go a lot faster you can break your puck in ten minutes and the reward is 4 months no o . he tries so hard he breaks himself for you.
    the sad thing is that it is so effective he will do what ever it takes to avoid this game.......i can always watch the tapes i've made of them.

5. MeanBitch

MeanBitch Long term member

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I find that correction is rarely necessary since the privilege of brief releases from his belt keeps my husband in line, but on some occasions I have had him write lines when I need to remind him of his place. Having to hand write a sentence 500 times motivates him not to test me again.

hardbodysub and mrfelix like this.
  6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    The list may depend on:
    - What your sissy sees as being funishment or punishment - a funishment won't change behaviour.
    - What the misdemeanor was - the punishment should sometimes fit the crime.

For some, drinking piss or a spanking may be a punishment. For others, it may be a funishment.
    I'm pretty sure that writing lines, mouth soaping, and extended corner times (or difficult to maintain positions) would not be a funishment to most subs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice