Girls for sissies, boys for Alpha-Males????

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mistress Watchful, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    A random ponder whilst I was painting (too much time to think!)

Generally speaking, do sissies/submissives prefer to have daughters as children, and Alpha Males prefer boys?

I know this is a huge sweeping statement, but I wonder if the AMs are happier kicking a football (sorry... soccer ball!) and rolling around in the dirt, and sissies are happier with girls playing dress up and home-making.

NOW... before you all go mad on the "girls can roll in the dirt..." yes, I realise that these-days not all games are gender-specific.

It was just one of my thoughts, and I wondered if anyone could straighten it out for me! :bigsmile:

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Wow, may be i should ask MyLady if there's nothing to paint :wink: ...
    However, i must confess that i have asked myself many times if i would prefer a girl or a boy as a child.
    Of course, this is quite a formal discussion in my case as i decided against having children at an early age. Not that i wouldn't like to have children at all, but with my own gender confusion i think i wouldn't make a good father ...

But when i briefly leave that aside i would definitely prefer having a girl. May be i am hopelessly cliche-stricken but isn't it that we often project our own desires and opinions onto our children. How many parents want for their children to achieve what they couldn't realize themselves?
    Yes, i definitely would wish to have a girl so she can be what i never was and never completely will be ...

Alas, as i wrote, this is just a formal discussion ...

maid katrin

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you maid katrin... that's pretty much what I was getting at.

As much as I hate to be stereotypical, I think that's generally how most people would feel.

I don't know what Dominant females would prefer, going down the same lines. I love girls, because of the pinkness and the outfit buying, etc etc. And I love my (not so) baby boy because it's nice to have at least one of each!

4. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    if i had had children, then Yes, i would definately preferred a girl!

::dainty sissy curtsies!::

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    We're very much of the opinion that you get what you get. I don't even want to see the ultrasound.. I just want to know that it's all cool.

That said, I would probably prefer boys. I wouldn't know what to do with a girl. I'm submissive, but not REALLY sissy.. so I probably shouldn't even be answering the question!

I really hope that I can be a good parent regardless of the gender though, I hope to give our kids a solid set of morals and kinda let them take it from there.. support them, but let them make their own decisions.

And now that I'm WAY off topic. I'll shutup

6. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    I'm with burger on this.

The day will come when we decide that we want children and in my mind I am not concerned about the sex.

A much bigger question here develops,

"How to deal with our lifestyles or kinks when we have a family?"

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You squish it into school hours! Or find really good babysitters (which is impossible).

We didn't ask the sex at our ultrasounds, even the 3D one - we explicitly told the sonographer to stay WELL clear of the bits! But we were SO desperate for a girl I was worried that I would have bonding issues if it was a boy... so we convinced ourselves it was a boy and were overjoyed when it was a girl.

I'm exceptionally lucky that with my 4 children I got what I wanted every single time. The power of positive thought!?

8. sissy janice

sissy janice D/S and kids - possible?

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    here's my vote for girls! :wink:
    they'll probabaly roll in the mud, but i, most likely, do not have to throw the ball into the basket with them or memorize the names of athlets...

but as far and kids and lifestyle go together... i think they do not. our twin girls are now 8 months old and our vanilla "events" during those months can be accounted for using the fingers of one hand... :sad:

no word about kinky ones.

i do envy those people, who do not have to work and can "limit their kink hours to school hours"... or who can work so little that there are free school hours. and i do see myself as a worker with fairly flexible schedule.

our kink moments in the future will probably be limited to those rare weekends the kids can be sent to grandparents, or then some vacation trips alone... so much about the lifestyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice