Girlfriend becoming my keyholder?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Gadlo, Oct 6, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Short update...
    The MM measurement rings have arrived last friday. I am also waiting for an answer by Steelworxx. If I get an answer then I will choose between the Looker01 and the Jailbird.

This week my sexdrive is very very low. Maybe it is because I came ruined last thursday. Maybe it has to do with work. I don't know. I hope I will become affectionate again very soon.

2. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Short update:
    Sexdrive is still very low. I guess it has something to do with a kind of boreout on work. Being on work for 9 and a half hours a day and having nothing to do most of the time can be extremely devastating.
    So I'm just on the weekends in the mood for sex. I wish I would be in the mood even after work but right now it's very difficult.

But... I made a decision on what chastity cage to order. It's not the Looker01. It's not the Jailbird. I really think they both are great cages but I have decided against the jailbird for the reason of the taxes and customs, cause I'm in Europe and the manufacturer is in the US. I choose against the Looker01 cause I worried about the small hole in the front. I asked the manufacturer if it is possible to make it a little bit bigger but sadly I haven't received an answer yet. I guess he's very busy and there are good reasons for not answering. No criticism in this at all!

As I always had an eye on the London Tower by Red Chili... I just really like the design. It looks very slim and I don't think it will be difficult to urinate in and or keeping it clean. Also I guess it won't be that heavy than the other two designs.
    ... And yesterday I got the notification on twitter that Red Chili opened the sale again after closing it down due too many orders. And I placed an order. I already had done measurements in the past weeks many times. I also oriented my self on my cb6000s size.

Jblocked likes this.
  3. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    So yesterday I received the confirmation of order. The London Tower will be delivered in 7 to 10 weeks. So in between new year and mid January I guess.
    I'm really excited and hope it will fit well.
    I'm especially worried about the base ring. I chose the 45mm ergonomical design and hope it fits.
    The CB-6000S best base ring for me was the 47,7mm one. The one size down option was okay too but a bit too snug. So I think 45 should be good.

For the cage itself I made many measurements and took the smallest lenght I got. It was always between 65 and 80mm.

So yeah... I hope time flies and I will tell you how it fits when it's delivered.

Btw sexdrive still low but not that low like the last two weeks.
    I hope it gets better soon.

bondinchas likes this.
  4. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I’m guessing you’ve decided a metal cage is bette than the plastic ones like cb-6000s?

5. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    At least I hope so and thats what I read a lot.

I do not like on the cb6000 that it is a very closed design. Because of this and the reason that this isn't very hygienic I wanted to go to a more open design.

I wore the cb6000s mostly for around 4 to 5 or sometimes 6 hours. But with urinating it's difficult to keep it clean and I do not want to have a really messy penis when getting unlocked.
    Also I would like to wear the cage for longer periods. I hope the London Tower will be a good fit for it. At least it is a very open design and I do not think urinating and hygiene would be a problem that big like with the cb6000s.

No harm to the cb6000s at all. It fitted quiet well with some experimenting and I think it is great for beginners to have a first try. The custom steel chastity options are quiet expensive though

Chaste J. likes this.
  6. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    So while being at work my gf told me a package from Spain came in the mail today. What could be in there? I'm getting excited and hope I got all the measurements right.

I will let you know :)

7. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Alright. The package was my new London tower cage by red chili. And it really is a nice cage. It is a mice design. No flaws with the material. Everything is smooth and there are absolutely no sharp edges.

I got the size right I think. But we will see what I am saying in some days or weeks about the fit. The first impression is that it fits well. It is by far much more comfortable to wear. It's not that I do not recognize it at all but I recognize it mich less than the cb6000s. I can even lie on my stomach and it doesn't feel uncomfortable.
    I wear it now since three hours and for now I really like it.

My gf is still a little bit worried about chastity. She is a little bit worried about it having a bad effect on my health. Of course I tell that it does not have any bad effects as long as it isn't too extreme.
    She also thinks that a metal cage is more uncomfortable than plastic. But I can tell it's absolutely not more uncomfortable

8. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Yes, as long as you have a good-fitting cage that isn't cutting off circulation or otherwise causing a lot of pain, long-term chastity seems to be fine. If you're really worried about making sure to "clean out the pipes" every so often, get her to give you ruined orgasms or even prostate milking! Physically though, your penis is going to be fine.

Metal vs plastic -- both can be extremely comfortable*. It's not the material so much as getting a good fit. And a custom cage - metal or plastic - tends to be better for comfortability than a off-the-shelf one.

Good luck! Have fun!

* For instance, I'm locked into an Evotion Werables "Orion" model. It's totally comfortable and I've worn it more or less for the last 2 years straight (with a brief removal for cleaning or doc's appt ever 2-3 weeks or so).

9. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:

Actually I often forget about there being plastic custom cages too. But of course you're right. The custom fit is more important than the material.

Since I had the device on yesterday for 3 to 4 hours without any problems at all I try to have it on today while working.

Since I am alone in the office this week I feel quiet comfortable with it. I mean... I know that nobody could see it but alone I am just more comfortable.

I will give you an update in the evening or tomorrow.

10. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    Good idea to start slowly. If you can go a couple days with it on for part of the day, then you can try 24 hours straight, then 3 days ... just keep looking to make sure you're not damaging the skin or whatever. Pain is not necessarily good

11. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    So I had no pain at all so far. I had it on for 12h today. 7am to 7pm and everything seems fine. No pain. No damage on the skin.
    Maybe the base ring could be a little bit more snug. Just a little bit. The device isn't falling off. But it just comes down a little bit. But I do not know if it would be realistic to not have that happen. On tumblr or bdsmlr I see that with most cages.

12. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    I can't speak about metal, I'm in plastic personally and mine doesn't slip down. But it feels like a properly sized custom cage shouldn't slip down. Might be worth seeing how it goes over a few weeks (/months?) and possibly sending back for a tweak. Most custom manufacturers do that.

But a little slippage probably isn't that horrible unless it's bothering you. Get tighter underwear (I'm a fan of fitness-style boxer briefs ala Under Armor)

13. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Yeah it's no dramatic slipping off. Just a little bit down. I'll see how it goes over the next weeks.

I have 4 days off the next days and then I try to get my gf a little bit back to chastity and wearing it for her longer then the cb6000.

Also I haven't had a real orgasm for about a little longer than two months now.
    Just some couple of ruined ones and a lot of edging. (Honour system bit I didn't cheat) Maybe I will cum on New Years Eve. But as always I really do not know if I even want to cum on New Year's Eve. In the moment of course I will want to cum but it's also so good to be denied.

Jblocked likes this.
  14. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Short update:

I did cum on New Years Eve after midnight. First I massaged my gf and licked her to orgasm. Afterwards she chained me to the bed frame, unlocked and teased me with ice. Then I came inside her and had to go down on her afterwards. Going down on her after having had a real orgasm inside her is always difficult but I did it and she had another orgasm.

Right now at about 9:30am I am locked in the londontower for at least 23 hours without release. I locked myself yesterday at 10am. Since then I had no problems. I woke up just a few times because of night time erections but it didn't really hurt. It was just uncomfortable but okay.
    Oh and yesterday in the evening I brought my gf to orgasm two times with my mouth and my hand while being locked and not getting unlocked. It was awesome and frustrating.

And also my gf understands now a little bit better that the cage doesn't hurt me and isn't dangerous for "her penis".
    Seeing that it can be worn for extended periods I hope she soon might see some benefits in chastity and being a more active part in it.
    We will go the slow route. She has to be comfortable with it

Jblocked, ChasteCel and spider203 like this.
  15. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Long time no post...

After some more psychic struggle during the cold and grey covid lockdown days things for me start to get better. My libido is increasing again and my gf let me cum on her birthday last month.

My red chili order should be on its way after some trouble. Somehow my new ordered base ring, a number smaller, hot lost at red chili. This was noticed after I asked for the delivery time since the referred timeframe was a little bit passed over. Aken told me the ring must have been lost and told me they will make a new one which should be shipped this week. No big problem.
    Yesterday I had the cage on me again after some time and I used some silicon based lubricant. They cage then wasn't coming down so easily as if I use baby oil which I used before. It is still a good nice fit and it feels great. Beside that I think I maybe should have ordered the base ring a little bit smaller. But just a little bit.

So my girlfriend still likes my penis unlocked better then locked. I hope I can change that in the future. But maybe I shouldn't hope for it
    Also my last orgasm in February was the first one after new years eve. One and half month.
    For now it is two weeks since then.
    I'll let you know about the base ring when it arrives

Jblocked likes this.
  16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Oh boy yes, my GF teases me to the edge of insanity in similar ways and it's just what I asked for haha.

Gadlo likes this.
  17. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    I really hope we can make it more of a regular plaything than it is now. It's always me who locks me up and she still isn't a big fan of it.

Yesterday I locked myself up before she arrived at home and I then gave her two orgasms without she teasing me. It was awesome.

But her teasing me about the cage when it's on is a rare thing I wish she would do more often. And also she taking the initiative or locking me back up after playtime would be great. I guess I need to talk about it more openly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice