1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl we had a threesome with 35 years ago is visiting with husband.

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by Vinny, Jun 14, 2017.

1. I feel kind of weird because the first girl my wife and I ever had a threesome with is visiting us from out of State today on her way to see her daughter. She is coming with her husband that I never met. She was not married when we had our threesome, but I think of her often. She was our first so to speak, and you never forget your first. I do not expect any sex with them, but I have been fantasizing for two weeks. She used to be wild and crazy. After a few drinks she would do anything. Now she is 65 so she is not the same woman. Still, a boy can fantasize, especially since the second girl we had a threesome with visited us 6 years ago and we had sex with her even though she is now married. Her idea, and she said she had an agreement with her husband, but would say no more. The sex was real good and we felt comfortable with each other. No awkwardness or shyness. I do not think it will be that way today since the hubby will be there and my wife is going to unlock me for the day since we will be out all day and really do not know what they want to do. Plus my skin is a little irritated since I have not been out of my cage for about 4 weeks or so. I alway feel weird around girls I had sex with in the past. Maybe because 20 years ago I ran into an old girlfriend in the new State I lived in and we shared a limo. She smacked me very hard and said that was for feeling her up when I took her bowling when we were teens and then left her for my other girlfriend. Maybe that made me gun shy.

Mark Owen likes this.