Ginger in the house!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 405Ginger, May 6, 2017.

1. 405Ginger

405Ginger New member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Hi everyone!
    I'm 405Ginger and my chastity experience is what I would call extensive from those who I know personally but mild at best here!

Currently I have a 1 inch metal cage on with a soft flexible urethral tube.

My key holder is reluctantly my wife and it's taken a while to get her on board mostly because we have only been married a year and are both young, I am 25 and she is 23.

Please ask me any questions I am excited to have a chastity gossip circle here.

2. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    She is reluctantly your wife or reluctantly your KH? ;)

3. 405Ginger

405Ginger New member

Local Time:
    I wrote that wrong, my wife is reluctant to be my keyholder lol.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    lol that's good news!

Welcome, ya never know what will come of all this once introduced. I brought chastity cage up, told her I was sexually submissive and asked her to hold the key. She thought it was odd, heck she even wondered if I felt guilty about something or hated myself. She agreed cause she liked me a lot and was worth a try.

Next thing I know she was looking things up, interested in the FLR aspect, applying discipline, keeping me submissive, even requested I help out as maid(I haven't really gotten into that role yet but working on it). She used to unlock me almost nightly to play with it and it almost always ended with me cumming, now I go weeks locked, and she is totally guilt free about it.

It wasn't over night, but she has taken chastity exactly where she wanted it to go, and found that as long as she is into it, I seem to get into whatever she likes. Enjoy the ride, everyone's is different.

5. 405Ginger

405Ginger New member

Local Time:
    I had been into chastity and practiced with various key holders in my past. But his is the first serious relationship where my significant other is also my key holder. And needless to say she thought it was peculiar even went as far as to call me gay. I calmed her down bought her some literature and it's been healthy since. My only issue is sometimes she neglects her role as key holder. And I wonder if it's just being 23 and preoccupied or if it's intentional. Regardless I am the locomotive and her the passenger car in this relationship at the moment but I'm hoping it will flip flop

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Take it slow you've only been locked for a very short time. That's step one. It takes many steps to get to where you have been locked for months at a time or even years with only a few times when the cage comes off. Many many steps to take but you are headed on an incredibly exciting Journey. Welcome

405Ginger likes this.
  7. 405Ginger

405Ginger New member

Local Time:
    Oh my wife had me in the clear cb6000s for about a month, and I only changed to the one inch because the 6000 was uncomfortable and would allow my teste to slip out which was uncomfortable and the ring was uncomfortable and honestly when I'm flaccid it gave me a complexity where I thought it was going to slip out.
    So far the only disadvantage to the 1 inch is that I get some small urethral pain when I'm riding my motorcycle, as it is designed to be riden haunched over.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That's a very easy problem to fix get rid of your crotch rocket and get a cruiser. You know like. Harley soft tail

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry you said you were 25. Keep the crotch rocket and buy a little pillow

Nicoftime likes this.
  10. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Welcome to our house. My wife did not fully get into key holding until our 3rd year. Now she is guilt free and wants to continue keeping me locked up as long as us old folk can do before medical reasons stop us. I think all wives find it peculiar at first. I know that my wife did and called our sex without my orgasm, fake sex. She took a few years to view sex just for her pleasure as real sex. Now it is part of our life and every time we try stopping or take a break, we miss it and go back to it. We no longer pretend that we want to go back to the way it used to be.

A tip for what it is worth; act. What I did was to condition my wife like Pavlov's dogs. I would thank her only when she denied me and praise how well she stays strong when I am weak. I ramped up my attention to her and made her, still do, feel very desirable by commenting on how horny she makes me and wanting to kiss and touch her. Now she loves it. She giggles when I tell her I am trying to get hard by just looking at her cleavage. Stuff like that. When I did finally have an orgasm, I amped it up more than it really was. What I did was to slowly condition her to expect rewards only when I am denied. Eventually I did not have to act anymore. That happened when she started extending my orgasm denial period longer and longer to keep me the way she had grown to like me.

I do not think what I did was horrible. My wife had a good time and has gained more self confidence in the bedroom. It is like many things in life where positive reinforcement is needed to get the results you want. My diagnosed Machiavellian personality does not hurt either. Now my wife has full control over our sex life and my orgasms. I only give her one condition under which I will accept her control and that is having sex at least once a week which we do. Other than that, she does what she wants. She does not have to check to see if I am locked because I promised her that I would stay locked until she said it was OK to unlock. She has not chastity contract to follow or a game deciding when I get to orgasm, rather than her. It is stress free for her and no work at all. She loves to tease me about twice a day, because she likes to hear me groan when my penis tries to get hard. She loves to tease me now and chastity has become our sex life. It took 4 years to get to where we are today because we took baby steps, communicated to decide what was working and what was not. My wife and yours, love us so they do not want to hurt us in any way. They do not relish us suffering sexually so you need to slide slowly into that until they equate orgasm denial with pleasure for us.

405Ginger likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice