Gifts

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by RexVa, Sep 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    As gifts, I always prefer unique items, exclusive pieces, rather expensive shoes or fine fashion accessories. While it is not always about their monetary value, I like gifts to be truly special.

But last week after a session as a casual yet cute gesture, my pet subby humbly offered me this to wear at the gym, as he knows I train regularly:

https://www.cafepress.com/mf/762940...397&pProductList=os&pClickTrack=1&pPosition=6

He's aware of my preferences, and was nervous at first, but was happy when I expressed my satisfaction. I told him I'd be pleased with the accompanying tri-blend t-shirt as well. This was a very simple but explicit expression of his pride in our relationship.

Needless to say, I've already gotten a couple of questions about it from other ladies in one of my all-female group workouts... And, of course, they have since become quite interested in learning more about true male chastity and all its benefits.

Have you given or received gifts that were particularly unique, valuable or just appreciated for their meaning or personal value, and why?

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Very nice. A simple word that says so much. I hope you gave that servant some kind of appropriate recognition that only a dominant Mistress can.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Much more practical in a gym setting than a key on a chain too.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  4. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting you mentioned that, since the day after his simple but thoughtful gift, upon my return from the gym wearing it, he was awaiting my arrival kneeling--naked, head down and of course always secured in his cage--at the foot of my large bed. I then acknowledged his gesture and let him undress me completely, run me a bath and massage me, feet and legs in the bath first, full body moments later, after he carefully toweled me dry, prepared the bed and poured some of my favorite Eve Hansen sweet almond oil on my warm skin. I was quite pleased with his job, which he performed to my complete satisfaction as he's told, including his delicate yet mind-blowing oral attention. Afterwards, he cleaned up, and before I put on my bathrobe, I gave him a deep, long kiss--which I rarely do but I know arouses him quite a bit in chastity--as I teased him some before sending him away with a good slap on his bare ass cheek to prepare me a tea and dinner. He remained hot and bothered all night, but very thankful as he should be.

Proof that small, thoughtful gifts and dedicated attention can also bring about big rewards.

Sexy Slave 69, slave_m and Mash2214 like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    we all aspire to see chastity become more mainstream. Such understated, even elegant items could lead the way.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    I have bought my madam a couple of bdsm t shirts, that she loves and I have some also, they are simple slogans, owned, cuckold, sub, bitch, ect, and my madam loves me on them to.

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your so kind

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your description of your return gift to your servant is very detailed and important for people that are just starting this lifestyle to help understand Why. People starting may think that us servants need an orgasm or an erection when all we really need is the love and compassion from our Mistress’s that makes our cages tight and a little damp.
    As you said. Being Hot And Bothered all night is a great reward.
    Thanks for going into detail.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  9. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Let's just say I was in a particularly generous, gym-fueled adrenaline high, that made me almost as horny as when I discipline my subs. His behavior had been uniquely servile, respectful and obedient--which is what I need at all times--so, I suppose coupled with all that, his little gift was the trigger for my reward. But while I'm not known to always be "kind", I do like your compliment regardless.

Mash2214 and slave_m like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice