GF likes chastity but wants sex all the time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChastesubD, Sep 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Personally i have found that the fantasy of being locked for a long time is better than the reality. For me i want my Wife to own my cock, i’m happy that She keeps my key. If She wants to unlock me every night of the week then that is Her choice.
    There are some days She looks amazing dressed up for work, and i’d rather be unlocked to enjoy Her looking and feeling Her best than be denied and be unlocked some other time when She isn’t dressed up and wearing make up.
    When She looks hot to trot in heels and make up I fantasise that She will deny me, but i actually hope i will get a piece of Her that evening.
    The fact is the older we get the less She will want sex so i’ll end up a very frustrated and denied dirty old man one day, between now and then i’m enjoying the ride

2. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    #27 Leolocked, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    What sort of numbing cream do you use

3. Encased

Encased Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    My wife has locked me up and then taken it off and rode me like John Wayne in She Wore a Yellow Ribbon. She admits that caging me makes HER so turned on she can't help it. Its her cock, she has the keys. She can use me all she wants, whenever she wants.

Mandyman likes this.
  4. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    oh my - I really had to grow this old to hear someone complaining about a girl "wanting sex all the time" ...:D
    you definetely made my day! :p:D

Mandyman and sissy_connie like this.
  5. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    Depending where you live the brands might differ, but here they are called EMLA and Tapin. Lidocain/Prilocain is the affecting drug what you want to look for. I would start easier and see what a light amount does to you. I put small tiny drops from the tube all over the head of the penis, especially in the the areas which make you feel best like underside of the penis’ head. And then spread them all over and let it be like 10-15min before the intercourse. Use a condom, you don’t want to numb her. :) There are also condoms which have some numbing cream in them, like Durex mutual climax. It helps too unless I have been locked few weeks or more. Then I need more numbing. But my advice is to take it slow and careful to see how it affects you.

6. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    My wife and I have sex multiple times a day, and we are in our sixties, I'm just not allowed to cum.

Guest 8028 and CouriousNorth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice