GF and me drunk, in different places

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by kTec, Jul 24, 2022.

1. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Blue panties are high waist one and tanktop finish just below waistline.
    Hope pantiliners/tampons will not be on lower shelf or will show thong

2. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Bought pantiliners, tampons and other staff to fill the bag, went in the bar (friend of her) went in bathroom male stall was "out of order" so kept main door closed with feet and took pic, sent her and she replyed "you late, drink beer, say xxxx that will go check how much time left on washing machine, go home, leave bag home, replace plug with vibrating bloototh one, start app and go back to bar to drink another pint and send pic of plug (switched on)"

3. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    When sent pic again someone pushed the door:( i had already panties on and shorts half way, so washed hands and went out, when crossed door plug came alife for 3 sec o_O i took out phone to fake vibration from phone ;) then got beer and start drinking fast so can soon leave for home(owner know us and we always empty glass) and plug started for 2-3 sec each 30 sec nearly :mad: sent her message to not be so nasty, she replyed "ok, then drink one more, bcs i`m sure you drinking fast"

4. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Still 1/3 of beer left and wrote her that need pee and male stall is closed, if can go home, plug started vibrating slow, but constantly, then received message "lady always has pantilinerd with them ;), so can use female bathroom. if you forgot them at home can ask xxxx(her friend) :+1: then can drink next beer" and realized i had left bag at home with pantiliners :mad: and plug increased vibration, another message"write when done and be fast bcs every 30sec will increase 1 level(7 if not wrong)"

5. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Lucky me knocked and ladies bathroom was free and there was machine with pantiliners too :) peed fast and used one after :( wrote her done and she swithced plug off :) and asked me if was still on 2nd or already on 3rd beer :oops: replyed 2nd, then she wrote "started a new lock on chaster, that will be for your plug, you need to verify in the bar, you already 3rd time in wc, so drink at least 1 more before go again :p"

6. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Found black marker on the sink so choosed to write verification on skin to not go in wc so many times:(

7. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Plug started pulse vibrating and said will come off when will share link :eek: (don t want to be plugged until evening) and that she will come in 30 mins for launch break home to lock it and avoid cheating and will drink another beer together before going eat :oops:

https://chaster.app/sessions/cCyNq9IPgcrTtEOc

8. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Plug started pulsing again, sent me this pic and wrote "sure you swearing atm, so bought that nice change and a dark grey t-shirt to hide it that you will put on in the bathroom before going home, will keep plug pulsin low to turn up for new lingerie"

Attached Files:

9. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    message "added 1h bcs you wanted to cheat, make new post to share link or plug will be on full speed in 2 mins, hope you read before time is over ;)":eek:

10. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    She said red my updates on bus and took me to the ladies bathroom, made me wear new underwear and told me she will took verification pic that have to post on forum too, to close my eyes, so will learn difference btw marker and pen and just after posting will give me t-shirt and shorts back feel so humiliated and getting drunk too

Attached Files:

11. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    We got back to the counter and she asked her friend 2 more pint(need to pee again, but will try to hold until home), took out from bag 2 swimwear, one shocking pink thong bikini with silver strass and another black monokini with 2 heart seethru just above crotch line and back with "sexy" nearly transparent tootoo and strange top cut and asked her friend witch one will leave sexier tanlines she said the black one will leave the "sexy" written on the lower back that will be hard to hide and both started smiling, then wishpered me that she has afternoon and bought new selftanning cream and we can enjoy the afternoon with some drink

12. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    We finished beers holding pee is becoming really hard task and finally went home, when stepped out of the bar she switched plug to max
    Elevator was under maintenance and she left plug on and said 6 floors will be good to walk, so will enjoy more the relax on balcony Took out phone and set plug on pulse mode, giggle and said will follow, you set the rhythm
    After closed the door she switched off the plig undressed fast put both hands in the bag and said choose your, left or right, said left and took out only left hand with the black monokini (not sure if was the pink in the other)
    Then she disappeared naked.
    After undressing took the monokini in my hand and she reappeared with 2 chains, padlock and cuffs hooked chain through the plug ring, asked to help hold it then locked chain around the belt to the cb and the vertical one, moved to my back, pulled a lot that pressed plug really inside and pulled also cage down before i had time to protest she locked it.
    She said checked the location where we booked holidays and found they rent
    dinghy really cheap to reach nice beach that can reach only from see and will not have to worry for tanlines
    She helped me put on stange monokini and noticed also other seethru drawings, the worse was that the back with "sexy" seethru was above my waistline she weared only bottom piece of the pink one saying that this summer she want no tanlines on chest
    We went on the balcony, i lied down on my front, she cuffed hands on the railing and feet to the deckchair, then started rubbing me with selftanning cream all my back being careful tu use a lot of it on seethru zones, to mark them more
    She put glass of mojito with long straw for me, then showed me pic of tanlines that makes my monokini ("sexy" written above waistline just below "enjoy" and arrow pointing down, front has 2 hearts just above crotch, the center piece had cock drawed just below bra section on left bra cup was "I" and a heart, on the right "BJ")
    I started to struggle and she switched on plug and said if will remain tanning like that will release your hands
    Calmed down and she said on vacation she will give everyday what is written but i couldn't be without a shirt whole summer
    She released hands and said turn around so will put cream also on the front
    She have me cigarettes, lighter, ashtray and a piece of paper to burn.
    After paper was ash, she said there was written combination of pladlocks that hold your plug, will need to wait chaster now for release, bcs i forgot it and smiled
    The she went inside and came back with the biggest vibrating plug we have saying, i will wear it, so both will be filled, she licked it, the lubbed it, but she inserted in her pussy saying now both our holes are filled and mine is bigger then your for no complain and switched bot on on impulse
    Then said, now you can update the evolving online while enjoying your new whore tanlines developing

13. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    When i posted it, she showed me "ready to unlock" on the phone then added 2h saying this is bcs i just struggled to insert damn plug and still few hours of sun when i asked why she replied wanna make a bet? I will put small one in my ass, keep it until your is released and you lead for holidays if you add other 2h and extend max time to midnight

14. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    I added 2h, then stopped before extended max time to midnight when remembered that come friends for dinner at 20 she asked me if not expending max time, replied friends coming tonight
    Saying "Ok you lost the bet, i can remove it before you, i will lead on holidays and will add other 2h bcs you stopped half way, so you will be plugged whole dinner and me not"

15. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Her piercing became really hot and asked me if can help her taking them off, after we done it she told me that saved combination for plugs on her phone in case of emergency, we decided to move the dinner to another day bcs her nipple were sore and she released my plug and cb too, she removed just dildo keeping the plug. Planning to take shower then enjoy rest of the day together. See you next adventure, Think will not be soon.

16. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    After 2 showers still cannot delete "locked" from crotch tanlines are really pronunced now, damn selftanning cream.

17. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Mr ktec.. my deepest concern for you.. you have been drunk for the longest time ever…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice