Getting used to wear the chastity belt

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mika, Oct 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mika

mika Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Hi all.

Since very short I have a florentine chastity belt and so far it's going fantastic. I've worn it serveal times now over more than 24 hours and I am willing to wear it for more days or weeks or months..

But now I am still thinking and feeling the chastity belt and that's ok sometimes. Cause it looks fantastic. But it's hard to concentrate on other things that have to be done.

So I was wondering if other people with a florentine chastity belt who are wearing it 24/7 re always thinking about en feeling the chastity belt or that it get used to it after a while and have moments tht you forget that you are wearing it.

And of so. How long does it takes to get used it. So that it is completly normal that you are always wearing a chastity belt?

2. teza

teza Junior Member

Local Time:
    I found I was pretty used to it after the first week and very used to it after the second... just give it some time.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Hmmm, there will be always times you'll feel the pleasures and excitements of being locked in the belt but yes, there are situations you nearly will forget that you are safely under lock and key. Over the time the belt will become a part of you and once it is off (for cleaning purposes, of course) you will feel incomplete and unsecure ... and you are dying to feel the slight pressure again and hear the lock snapping in.

maid katrin

4. mika

mika Junior Member

Local Time:
    ok cool Thats good to know Katrin. How long did it take before you was used to wear the chastity belt?

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    mika,

Congrats. I love the feel of a steel belt so much better than a trap ball type device. Since I workout and am very physical the steel belt is much more convienent. I hope you love your and get to wear it for really long extended periods of time. In my case, I've had some problems with the maker and will need to find someone who can fix it.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Well, technically spoken it took about three months till the belt was locked for good. As my Mistress always wanted me to be in the belt permanently, She started slowly with a few hours, grading up to days and when all the initial soreness was gone and my skin had adjusted to the belt, She locked me for good.
    It is hard to say how long it took till i accepted and considered the belt as a part of my body. Probably another half a year. At first it was like wearing a very tight girdle at all times, but then, almost unbeknown, my mind changed and the belt became an inseperable part of me which i wouldn't want to miss for anything in the world.

Hugs, maid katrin

7. mika

mika Junior Member

Local Time:
    Fantastic. I hope that I will also be able to wear it 24/7. So far it is going fine already. But only some activities are still difficult to do. (running for example)

Do you have things that you can't do because of the belt?

8. cbeltguy

cbeltguy Full Belt Wearer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    It didn't take me all that long to get used to my my-steel belt, probably about a week. All I really had to do was some bending, and since it's an adjustable belt, I had to find the right size which was not a big deal. I was able to wear mine overnight without issue the first day I had it, and within the week I was able to go longer than a week in the belt.

As for things I can't do in the belt, aside from the obvious :), I just can't go to the gym, so nowadays I unlock for that and only that.

Chastity-guy01 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice