getting the right device

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Pdw1234pdw, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Hi,

I would want to buy my first device. But i have trouble finfing the right device. I think I need a tube lenght of about 90 to 100mm, but if I push it like that, my member gets thick. I used an empty toiletroll and it barely gets through. and that is 40mm in diameter.
    Do you know a device that is wide enough?

thx
    P

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    You can get a custom-made device from outlets like Mature Metal, so whatever size you think you need.

I would first suggest you measure yourself multiple times, with your member as flaccid as possible. You want a device that fits snugly, but does not allow room to grow. So measuring yourself fully erect is not a good idea.

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    You should be measuring the size of your normally flaccid penis, ideally several times over a couple of days especially if you going to go with an expensive custom device. In addition to the tube, you also need to consider the distance between the back of the base ring and where the tube starts. That measurement could be anywhere from 12mm to 25mm. Obviously, diameter is just diameter.

a272 length measurements1.jpg

What I might suggest is looking through the offerings on DH Gate and Ali Express to see what's available. From there we can offer more help once you've settled on a few devices.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Finding sizing and a style to fit your body type is very tricky. Personally I think looking through offerings on DH Gate, Ali express, Ebay and even Amazon are good starts. Getting an idea of what you might be looking for. I picked out a cheep ballsack cage on Amazon to get a general feel for how they fit me. Personally I went with one small (not TINY) in comparison to my member and it works and fits well. I think fitting the ballring is the toughest part. Some people find having full room for their flacid penis ideal, while others find a cage shorter and snug better. Its personal preference and tolerance.

Chinese belts are easier bought from Alibaba, DHGate and Ebay... and their quality, function and fit vary greatly. I picked up one from Alibaba myself and am still adjusting it. I find belts much harder to wear, but generally more secure (and erotic feeling).

I do recommend going with some cheep options first and NOT jumping straight into a custom option. I personally think its impossible to order something custom if you really have no idea what you want (almost like flushing your money down the tubes).

Also be careful to not just get something too tight/small but also not too big. You don't want your device falling off, or cutting off circulation.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Kapi86

Kapi86 New member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Hi,

I am looking to buy a chastity cage and was wondering if you can help me in what d evice i should buy.

I ve read different things online as lenght goes some say smaller is better others say not too small. Also the measurements differ. Some measure at the top others at the bitem of the penis, some say subtract 1/4 others 1/2 inch ....

So my lenght at the bottom from scrotum to tip 6cm around 2 9/6 inch On top 9cm around 3 35/64 inch My diameter is 3,82 cm around 1 1/2 inch

I am not circumcised and i am a huge grower. So i have like 3-4 cm around 1 3/8 inch of foreskin.

Which chastity device doe you recommend for me?

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    One that Fits.
    Any more questions?
    Sounds easy doesn’t it but it has to be comfortable to wear every day.
    Not cause to much discomfort when it’s very cold.
    Not cause to much discomfort when you get an erection.
    Not fall off
    Look nice for your Keyholder.
    Keeps you very secure.

Sounds easy doesn’t it. Your Chastity cage is a personnall thing. You can get advice and the best measurements possible but you still have to see how it feels.
    Good Luck staying Locked.

7. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Finding the right device can be hard. Most of us try several b before we find the best one. After trying 5-6, I finally bit the bullet and got a frenum piercing in order to wear a Evotion Bijou device. There are pics in my album. It fits perfectly, is extremely comfortable, and completely secure. Without the key, it's not coming off without power tools and a risk of significant blood loss. Needless to say, I have no intention of trying to remove it without authorization from my beautiful wife/KH. I fully anticipate being locked in this device as long as we are both alive.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    What gauge piercing did you get?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice