Getting the fit right

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Satyrious, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Satyrious

Satyrious New member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    I bought a wide cherry keeper ring and it is comfortable and secure in almost situation except when I workout. On two occasions I’ve had the ball pop out which requires removing the entire cage and ring and putting it all back on.

If I were to get another ring, should I go for the tall version rather than just a smaller wide? What are the considerations for tall vs wide?

I’m not a fan of the circular rings so I’d prefer sticking with these ergonomic ones.

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    Where is the extra space that is allowing the ball escape? That should answer your question as to whether you need a wide or tall ring.

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    You can also try looking for the same size ring with a negative angle, which will decrease the ball gap from what you have. If you don't see it in the shop, reach out to me through the link there and provide what cage and ring you have - if it fits 90% of the time, it may just be a small angle change needed to keep things secure.

4. Satyrious

Satyrious New member

Local Time:
  5. w0lver

w0lver Member

Technology
    Atlanta Ga
    Local Time:
    Since this is also about fit, I'll add here. My ring size is fine, I ordered three different rings to see what worked best, the ring seems great but the cage itself is pressed into my scrotum skin and is making the area around the base of the shaft very angry. Is that an issue angle/gap as well, should I increase the gap?
    Thanks!

6. Bobbert85

Bobbert85 New member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I am wondering if I could improve my experience with a different size. I have a short headlock in large with a 45mm ring. The ring is fine. The headlock kind of works, but I still turtle in it and I end up just falling out of it over time. I am wondering if a Short or Regular with a Extra Large Headlock might be better. Anyone have some thought on turtling and the headlock in various sizes. I figure maybe pulling it away and locking the glands might help it not turtle?

7. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I have a similar problem of turtling and the XL headlock took care of that pretty well. Not 100% secure if you're determined but will take effort to get out of it.

I also stuck to the "short" cage to keep less distance between the ring and my turtled member...

8. Bobbert85

Bobbert85 New member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I am defiantly going to go with the XL headlock. I am still leaning towards the regular size. I think the slight downward curve of the head might help keep things in place. Right now the short has no curve so I think it is easier for my cock to pop straight down and out. I think a slight bend might pull a little diffently. Thanks so much though. Versus my HT V4 this thing is quite comfortable. My current setup is easier to get in an out of than the V4 though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice