Getting smaller

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chastitysub1964, Jan 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Last week she took me down to 45mm base ring. This week she is taking me to shorter cage. Positive side she completely drained me this weekend. We discussed the intensity of the orgasms when released from chastity as well how much she enjoys her control and my service to her. So after 48 hours of freedom (which i selfishly enjoyed) we are going for one month of no orgasms for me (of course she gets all she wants between the strapon and using me as her tool).

Attached Files:

RGL, spider203, jemmi and 3 others like this.
  2. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Similar to what I am wearing.

3. checoowns

checoowns Member

Physician/Hospitalist
    Mexico
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    we are thiking about a smaller cage since the current one is kinda hard on me for the pain in the balls when aroused we have a 5.5cm lng cage maybe we will go down to 4cm, hope is more comfortable

4. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    I wear the cage in my avatar - super small - no room to grow

Ellimist88, RGL and Zeb6 like this.
  5. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Smaller is definitely more comfortable for me. However I bought the cage above and it looks terrific however when I shrink I was easily dragged out of the back so mistress has denied me from wearing it and got me an almost as small one with the urethral tube which I can still get out of but there's no way back in as the tube is much too close to my body. It works for us. Isn't it nice to look down and just see effectively a metal stump where ones penis used to be.
    I have not had access to my penis during waking hours now for over a year and my testicles are much larger than my metal stump. Just how mistress Sara like to keep me and I love her for it. Mich

amir, RGL and spider203 like this.
  6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Once again we have this feeling about smaller is better and guys in cages that are tiny by any standards.

One wonders just how small they can be made and guys in them full time as in 24/7 or heading for 24/365

Xx Wendy

7. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I have two devices, both quite small, but the newest one is a few mm smaller in each dimension (length, diameter, and ring). I would definitely say it's a more comfortable fit, all in all. In the slightly larger device I believe I could have pulled my penis out of the cage under the right circumstances (e.g., soapy in the shower and/or after significant shrinkage), though I never did this because it would have betrayed my wife's trust. Still, I didn't like having the temptation. The newer, smaller device is nice and snug, and it seems almost impossible for me to escape from. Plus, my it's so snug that my erections are over before they can even start, which makes it more comfortable for nighttime use.

1mlockedup likes this.
  8. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    I recently got a smaller base ring, from 40 to 38. Sometime my balls were drawing back and would painfully pull through the spaces between the cage and base ring. The smaller ring is hard to get on, and took time to get used to, like starting over. But once its is secure, and not slip. Some time i don't like take it off and try to shave around it because it's so difficult to put on. Once I have may balls through its difficulty get my dick in and to pop out the other side. 2mm doesn't sound like much but it's considerably smaller, and better.

9. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    I've gone through quite a bit of smaller then bigger then in the middle then a curved A ring etc etc. besides getting the right fit for feel there's the right fit for long term and so much more.
    Finally Malloy I have a 45mm A ring that could possibly be more perfect at 44 and I have a 1 3/4 cage that could be more perfect at 1 1/2 but it's pretty close.
    That said, a lot of the comfort answer for me was ease of cleaning, ease of urinating, and filing both the edges of the lock post and lock corners so it's smoother.
    It seems to me a good fit is not just size but design and finish quality.

10. Sarahs

Sarahs Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Smaller definitely seems to be more comfortable for hubby. I love the looks of his Jailbird but frankly we ordered it too big. Experimenting with different cheap devices we ordered one of the cheap chinese steel cages and the 20 mm cage length actually fits just fine. He says it cuts down on erections before they start, and it's way more comfortable to wear due to the shorter cage length. He can still pull out the back if he tries so he's a bit on the honor system there - that is until I get him a nice PA piercing :)

forever_smooth likes this.
  11. forever_smooth

Canada
    Local Time:
    I would have to agree with the smaller is better thought. My first device left about 1/2" at the end when flaccid and morning wood was quite unpleasant. I bought a much smaller chinese metal cage and while better is still too large in length and ring diameter. Morning wood and night erections are not an issue anymore though, there's not enough room for the party to get started :) Yet another cage is on the way that is as short as cages get and has a smaller ring.

12. sissy Veronica

sissy Veronica Junior Member

Sales
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    Smaller is better.My cage is 1 1/4 in.No room for growth so no painful erections.Just a pleasant feeling of my cage being stuffed full.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice