Getting pregnant in chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Marcus1982, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Hey everyone!
    My wife and I have decided to put me into chastity. The problem that I’m seeing ist we are trying to get pregnant. We’ve been doing a lot of reading and found out that it’s best to keep me from having an orgasm for around 6 weeks, starting from the time we first start using it and getting used to it.
    My question is that when it’s that time of the month that she can get pregnant, would it hurt for me to have an orgasm? or would it ruin the nearly 4 weeks of work we put into it?
    some help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

cblover2 likes this.
  2. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Off course not. Take every change you have! You only need one sperm and you release millions of it by having an orgasm. In between no orgasm contributes but take every opportunity you have. Healthy sperm is reproduced in 3 days (no orgasm in 3 days if you do a fertility test). Sperm you not use will be decomposed. You better focus on living healthy; smoking, alcohol, nutrition, sports, (over)weight, no stress etc. Wish both of you all the best!

fkfk and Guest 3972 like this.
  3. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    She could milk you and inject herself with the sperm. That way there would be no need to unlock you.

cblover2, Jarad and tomf_22033 like this.
  4. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    If you want to maximize your wife's chances of getting pregnant, then you may want to compromise on your chastity/orgasm control during these efforts.

When a woman ovulates, the egg can survive for 12-24 hours in her body. Sperm can survive inside a woman for up to 5 days. You need the sperm to fertilize the egg in that 12-24 hour period of egg viability. So your best bet is to make sure there is sperm present during ovulation and for 24 hours afterward.

The general advice is to have sex every day for several days prior to your wife's ovulation.

Knowing when your wife is ovulating is not always straightforward. There are hormone test kits, temperature method, cervical mucus method, etc. None of these methods are foolproof. My wife used test kits and they never indicated that she ovulated. Yet we have 2 wonderful children.

This might be contrary to your chastity schedule/plans. If you plan to stick to a strict once a month or once every 6 weeks, then it might take more time for her to get pregnant.

Every couple is different. My wife and I were able to get pregnant quickly both times. We have friends who tried every thing and ultimately needed IVF to get pregnant.

Citation: https://www.webmd.com/baby/features/best-days-making-baby#1 (reviewed by a medical doctor).

fkfk, Charles3451 and Knox_ like this.
  5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    I was thinking the same thing.

How kinky would it be knowing you had a child and didn’t get to have sex nor an orgasm creating them.

SergioUK, cblover2, Alceste and 2 others like this.
  6. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Honestly, not very. The last thing I think about when I look at my kid is the conception.

King Hippo likes this.
  7. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    That would feel very right and natural for a FLR.

cblover2 and tomf_22033 like this.
  8. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    I'm with you on this one.

Although when we were having sex to have kids, I definitely spent a fair amount of time fantasizing about her having sex with other men and having to compete with them to impregnate her.

cblover2 likes this.
  9. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    Alright, so me and wifey had a little talk today. And although she thinks locking me up is a good idea, she’d not interested in controlling me. She is also rather submissive. Like me...
    We talked about it tonight and it turns out she just wants to keep me from Being able to masturbate. So she’s like to Lock me up. But, and I feel like this kind of defeats the purpose of a chastity cage, she wouldn’t deny me sex if I asked for it. what do you all think about that? Dienst that defeat the whole purpose?
    Now thinking about just forgetting the whole thing.
    Im going to be honest. I really am a little disappointed that she’s not into it like I am, but that’s just the way it is I guess

10. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    People engage in chastity for a number of different reasons. Curbing a masturbation habit is as legitimate a reason as establishing a D/s relationship.

I would suggest that you talk more with your wife. Let her know what you're looking for and see what common ground you can find.

When my wife and I started our chastity journey recently, I had all kinds of notions about what I thought it was going to be. She had different ideas and is taking her own spin on it. It is progressing at her pace. That only seems fair to me since I'm the only who dragged her into it. I have had to accept that it's going to unfold how she wants.

But that's part of any relationship. Compromise.

cblover2 likes this.
  11. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the second post. I also wanted to say a few encouraging words. If you look around the forums a bit you will see many many relationships that started like yours where the KH wasn't as invested. In a number of these cases, the KH grew into the role over time. It might just take our wife time to adjust. As you said, she is naturally submissive. It's going to take her time to grow her dominant side if she wants that.

12. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    That’s the thing. I don’t think she wants that. Bit I have agreed to give her approach a try and then see how we both like it.
    I mean what could go wrong...

1mlockedup likes this.
  13. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Hmmm. Do you pleasure your wife without reciprocation?

When I approached my wife about chastity, she was reluctant and needed time to think it over. While she thought it over, I asked her to allow me to pleasure her without her needing me to come too; a sort of self imposed chastity I suppose. She quickly discovered the advantages of me not coming. I was available and eager to satisfy her anywhere, anytime, any way.

Maybe you could suggest something along these lines as a middle path?

Do not despair friend.

14. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I think you are really overthinking this one man. You are trying to have a kid but are concerned about holding back an orgasm for chastity? I am not here to get your priority straight but the situation you have given everyone is; do you put chastity ahead of your family?

If you are serious about having a kid, I think you already know what to do.

homebody likes this.
  15. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Keeping you locked so you don't masturbate. Same thing for keeping you locked so that you don't have sex except for with her. Same thing as her being the only source of your sexual release/pleasure. It's a wonderful way for her to feel more confident in being in charge of your orgasms without all the other crap. Let her have her thing!!! discover how that alone makes her feel and how this makes you feel as well!

boisub, cblover2 and Ron33 like this.
  16. Carls.not.dead.yet

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    If you had a boy would you call him Noel.

I agree dont do chastity while trying for a child.
    when shes pregnant and her hormones are all over the place and it probably not the right time.
    also i would wait a few years until life starts to settle down again.

17. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel like this is a very real possibility for me. My wife and I already agreed to abstain from PIV, and we're both pretty sure that if we ever wanted kids, we would adopt. But if we suddenly decided to have biological kids of our own, we may very well have to navigate around our current lifestyle.

cblover2 likes this.
  18. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    It seems to me that if you are trying to get pregnant, then you should have intercourse regularly until it is obvious that the goal is accomplished. It is not that complicated.

19. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    If you want to have a girl, you should have intercourse every day. If you want to have a boy, you need to do the intercourse after the ovulation. That requires some calculation.

Ron33, spider203 and Jarad like this.
  20. fkfk

fkfk Active member

Engineering
    HK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Just make chastity as a game with your wife, she lock you up (save you sperm and energy) until she is ready to release you to serve her and have sex, after ejaculation, let her lay down with her hip slightly elevated (use a pillow), and give her a good body massage, let gravity do some assist to your sperm to swim inward. Hope this work for both of you :D

PS that's how we get our 2nd kid :p

LukeVallentine likes this.
  21. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:

That’s the thing. She’ll release me when ever I want to have sex with her. Not sure if that defeats the purpose of the device

22. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    No, it does not defeat the purpose. The goal is to make you better behaved, and to prevent you from taking matters into your own hands by yourself.

She will figure out eventually that she is in control now, and will only let you out when she wants you out.

homebody likes this.
  23. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    That’s what I’m hoping for.

Alceste likes this.
  24. fkfk

fkfk Active member

Engineering
    HK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    I think you get it wrong, you hand over the key to her and "she" decide when to release you for sex and getting pregnant, so you are not in control anymore and the chastity device serve its purpose right :D

Alceste, homebody and Knox_ like this.
  25. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Bingo! we have a winner! Of course-the entire reason we do chastity is as a fun game. It's because it makes us happy at some level. So, 1st, you participate in "natural family planning" in reverse. Lock up routinely, and letting her unlock you only at the right time. Repeat as necessary until the pregnancy test turns positive. Then immediately lock back up for the duration of the pregnancy because she has no further need for you. In fact, tape the key to the box the pregnancy test comes in. Very symbolic. When it is positive, put the key back on a chain around her neck. When she's ready for another baby, she takes the key off and tapes it to the box again. Make it a challenge-if you can knock her up the first time around, you get more unlocking. For each cycle that goes by without a conception, you get another month lockup after it finally happens.

In other words, be creative! Thats what this is all about

RHer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice